Read July 16 issue of MBJ
>> A LOSING PROPOSITION Mississippi hospitals face yearly $152M loss if Medicaid expansion rejected — By Ted Carter Also in this week’s paper: >> MEDICAID Health Policy Center, medical groups study Medicaid expansion— by Ted Carter >> ABORTION Fondren businesses tired of politically charged street corner by Stephen McDill >> CONSTRUCTION Kemper coal plant costs surge […]
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities