Association honors Maugh
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Dr. Casey Maugh, assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was named the recipient of the Dwight L. Freshley Outstanding New Teacher Award presented at the Southern States Communication Association Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
Maugh’s primary research focuses on intercultural rhetoric and rhetoric of security surrounding globalization and government aid organizations. Along with her teaching and research, she has served as the director of the Gulf Coast Speaking and Writing Center at Southern Miss Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi