Association honors Maugh
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Dr. Casey Maugh, assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was named the recipient of the Dwight L. Freshley Outstanding New Teacher Award presented at the Southern States Communication Association Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
Maugh’s primary research focuses on intercultural rhetoric and rhetoric of security surrounding globalization and government aid organizations. Along with her teaching and research, she has served as the director of the Gulf Coast Speaking and Writing Center at Southern Miss Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015