Association honors Maugh
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Dr. Casey Maugh, assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was named the recipient of the Dwight L. Freshley Outstanding New Teacher Award presented at the Southern States Communication Association Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
Maugh’s primary research focuses on intercultural rhetoric and rhetoric of security surrounding globalization and government aid organizations. Along with her teaching and research, she has served as the director of the Gulf Coast Speaking and Writing Center at Southern Miss Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training