Association honors Maugh
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Dr. Casey Maugh, assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was named the recipient of the Dwight L. Freshley Outstanding New Teacher Award presented at the Southern States Communication Association Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
Maugh’s primary research focuses on intercultural rhetoric and rhetoric of security surrounding globalization and government aid organizations. Along with her teaching and research, she has served as the director of the Gulf Coast Speaking and Writing Center at Southern Miss Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food