Association honors Maugh
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Dr. Casey Maugh, assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was named the recipient of the Dwight L. Freshley Outstanding New Teacher Award presented at the Southern States Communication Association Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
Maugh’s primary research focuses on intercultural rhetoric and rhetoric of security surrounding globalization and government aid organizations. Along with her teaching and research, she has served as the director of the Gulf Coast Speaking and Writing Center at Southern Miss Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal