Biokua joins CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Wanda Mangum Biokua has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as director of imaging services. Biokua has more than 20 years of healthcare experience, most specifically in the area of strategic planning, business development and implementing new programs in imaging services.
Prior to joining CMMC, she was employed in a similar position at Nyack Hospital in Nyack, N.Y. Her experience also includes positions in New Jersey and in Mississippi at Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville.
Biokua earned a bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration from Radford University and an associate’s degree in radiology technology from Mississippi Delta Community College. Biokua recently completed the Cornell University Executive Leadership Program, which focuses on utilizing leadership capabilities to lead healthcare teams and projects with maximum success.
She is the daughter of the late Mary Patricia Worrell of Drew and the late Rev. George Mangum Sr. of Lake City, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status