Biokua joins CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Wanda Mangum Biokua has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as director of imaging services. Biokua has more than 20 years of healthcare experience, most specifically in the area of strategic planning, business development and implementing new programs in imaging services.
Prior to joining CMMC, she was employed in a similar position at Nyack Hospital in Nyack, N.Y. Her experience also includes positions in New Jersey and in Mississippi at Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville.
Biokua earned a bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration from Radford University and an associate’s degree in radiology technology from Mississippi Delta Community College. Biokua recently completed the Cornell University Executive Leadership Program, which focuses on utilizing leadership capabilities to lead healthcare teams and projects with maximum success.
She is the daughter of the late Mary Patricia Worrell of Drew and the late Rev. George Mangum Sr. of Lake City, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route