Biokua joins CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Wanda Mangum Biokua has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as director of imaging services. Biokua has more than 20 years of healthcare experience, most specifically in the area of strategic planning, business development and implementing new programs in imaging services.
Prior to joining CMMC, she was employed in a similar position at Nyack Hospital in Nyack, N.Y. Her experience also includes positions in New Jersey and in Mississippi at Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville.
Biokua earned a bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration from Radford University and an associate’s degree in radiology technology from Mississippi Delta Community College. Biokua recently completed the Cornell University Executive Leadership Program, which focuses on utilizing leadership capabilities to lead healthcare teams and projects with maximum success.
She is the daughter of the late Mary Patricia Worrell of Drew and the late Rev. George Mangum Sr. of Lake City, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- "College Hunks Hauling Junk" franchise opens in Capital City