Biokua joins CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Wanda Mangum Biokua has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as director of imaging services. Biokua has more than 20 years of healthcare experience, most specifically in the area of strategic planning, business development and implementing new programs in imaging services.
Prior to joining CMMC, she was employed in a similar position at Nyack Hospital in Nyack, N.Y. Her experience also includes positions in New Jersey and in Mississippi at Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville.
Biokua earned a bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration from Radford University and an associate’s degree in radiology technology from Mississippi Delta Community College. Biokua recently completed the Cornell University Executive Leadership Program, which focuses on utilizing leadership capabilities to lead healthcare teams and projects with maximum success.
She is the daughter of the late Mary Patricia Worrell of Drew and the late Rev. George Mangum Sr. of Lake City, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations