Crossgates brings in Krueger
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Justin R. Krueger has joined Crossgates River Oaks Hospital as COO. A native of Florida, he joins Crossgates River Oaks after several years of executive experience in the healthcare industry, most recently as COO for Lehigh Regional Medical Center in Lehigh Acres, Fla.
Prior to moving into hospital management positions, he made significant contributions to various aspects of the healthcare industry, including physician and ancillary data analysis, contract negotiation, compliance, departmental management and community relations.
Krueger earned both a master’s in health administration and a bachelor of science degree from the University of Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability