Crossgates brings in Krueger
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Justin R. Krueger has joined Crossgates River Oaks Hospital as COO. A native of Florida, he joins Crossgates River Oaks after several years of executive experience in the healthcare industry, most recently as COO for Lehigh Regional Medical Center in Lehigh Acres, Fla.
Prior to moving into hospital management positions, he made significant contributions to various aspects of the healthcare industry, including physician and ancillary data analysis, contract negotiation, compliance, departmental management and community relations.
Krueger earned both a master’s in health administration and a bachelor of science degree from the University of Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics