Crossgates brings in Krueger
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Justin R. Krueger has joined Crossgates River Oaks Hospital as COO. A native of Florida, he joins Crossgates River Oaks after several years of executive experience in the healthcare industry, most recently as COO for Lehigh Regional Medical Center in Lehigh Acres, Fla.
Prior to moving into hospital management positions, he made significant contributions to various aspects of the healthcare industry, including physician and ancillary data analysis, contract negotiation, compliance, departmental management and community relations.
Krueger earned both a master’s in health administration and a bachelor of science degree from the University of Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast