Crossgates brings in Krueger
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Justin R. Krueger has joined Crossgates River Oaks Hospital as COO. A native of Florida, he joins Crossgates River Oaks after several years of executive experience in the healthcare industry, most recently as COO for Lehigh Regional Medical Center in Lehigh Acres, Fla.
Prior to moving into hospital management positions, he made significant contributions to various aspects of the healthcare industry, including physician and ancillary data analysis, contract negotiation, compliance, departmental management and community relations.
Krueger earned both a master’s in health administration and a bachelor of science degree from the University of Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom