Crossgates brings in Krueger
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Justin R. Krueger has joined Crossgates River Oaks Hospital as COO. A native of Florida, he joins Crossgates River Oaks after several years of executive experience in the healthcare industry, most recently as COO for Lehigh Regional Medical Center in Lehigh Acres, Fla.
Prior to moving into hospital management positions, he made significant contributions to various aspects of the healthcare industry, including physician and ancillary data analysis, contract negotiation, compliance, departmental management and community relations.
Krueger earned both a master’s in health administration and a bachelor of science degree from the University of Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity