Cumbest appointed chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Mark Cumbest, broker-owner of Cumbest Realty Inc., has been elected chairman of the Mississippi Real Estate Commission. This is his second time to serve as chairman since he was first appointed to the Commission by Gov. Haley Barbour in 2005.
Cumbest is the Mississippi Real Estate Commission representative from the 4th Congressional District.
He is a member of the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials. Cumbest, who started Cumbest Realty in 1975, also serves as the Gulf Coast business leader appointment to the Mississippi Windstorm Underwriting Association board of directors, also known as the Wind Pool Board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015