Cumbest appointed chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Mark Cumbest, broker-owner of Cumbest Realty Inc., has been elected chairman of the Mississippi Real Estate Commission. This is his second time to serve as chairman since he was first appointed to the Commission by Gov. Haley Barbour in 2005.
Cumbest is the Mississippi Real Estate Commission representative from the 4th Congressional District.
He is a member of the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials. Cumbest, who started Cumbest Realty in 1975, also serves as the Gulf Coast business leader appointment to the Mississippi Windstorm Underwriting Association board of directors, also known as the Wind Pool Board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports