Cumbest appointed chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Mark Cumbest, broker-owner of Cumbest Realty Inc., has been elected chairman of the Mississippi Real Estate Commission. This is his second time to serve as chairman since he was first appointed to the Commission by Gov. Haley Barbour in 2005.
Cumbest is the Mississippi Real Estate Commission representative from the 4th Congressional District.
He is a member of the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials. Cumbest, who started Cumbest Realty in 1975, also serves as the Gulf Coast business leader appointment to the Mississippi Windstorm Underwriting Association board of directors, also known as the Wind Pool Board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November