Cumbest appointed chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Mark Cumbest, broker-owner of Cumbest Realty Inc., has been elected chairman of the Mississippi Real Estate Commission. This is his second time to serve as chairman since he was first appointed to the Commission by Gov. Haley Barbour in 2005.
Cumbest is the Mississippi Real Estate Commission representative from the 4th Congressional District.
He is a member of the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials. Cumbest, who started Cumbest Realty in 1975, also serves as the Gulf Coast business leader appointment to the Mississippi Windstorm Underwriting Association board of directors, also known as the Wind Pool Board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain