Cumbest appointed chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Mark Cumbest, broker-owner of Cumbest Realty Inc., has been elected chairman of the Mississippi Real Estate Commission. This is his second time to serve as chairman since he was first appointed to the Commission by Gov. Haley Barbour in 2005.
Cumbest is the Mississippi Real Estate Commission representative from the 4th Congressional District.
He is a member of the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials. Cumbest, who started Cumbest Realty in 1975, also serves as the Gulf Coast business leader appointment to the Mississippi Windstorm Underwriting Association board of directors, also known as the Wind Pool Board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building