Henry presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC’s Joshua P. Henry is the recipient of the Distinguished Service Award (DSA) for outstanding service to the Boy Scouts of America on a National Basis. Prior to 2012, only four DSAs had been presented to Jackson-metro residents since its creation in 1940.
A professional writer, producer and director before entering law school, Henry creates and produces national events, including live theatrical entertainment for such as events as the National Scout Jamboree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip