Henry presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC’s Joshua P. Henry is the recipient of the Distinguished Service Award (DSA) for outstanding service to the Boy Scouts of America on a National Basis. Prior to 2012, only four DSAs had been presented to Jackson-metro residents since its creation in 1940.
A professional writer, producer and director before entering law school, Henry creates and produces national events, including live theatrical entertainment for such as events as the National Scout Jamboree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones