Henry presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC’s Joshua P. Henry is the recipient of the Distinguished Service Award (DSA) for outstanding service to the Boy Scouts of America on a National Basis. Prior to 2012, only four DSAs had been presented to Jackson-metro residents since its creation in 1940.
A professional writer, producer and director before entering law school, Henry creates and produces national events, including live theatrical entertainment for such as events as the National Scout Jamboree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life