Henry presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC’s Joshua P. Henry is the recipient of the Distinguished Service Award (DSA) for outstanding service to the Boy Scouts of America on a National Basis. Prior to 2012, only four DSAs had been presented to Jackson-metro residents since its creation in 1940.
A professional writer, producer and director before entering law school, Henry creates and produces national events, including live theatrical entertainment for such as events as the National Scout Jamboree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal