Henry presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC’s Joshua P. Henry is the recipient of the Distinguished Service Award (DSA) for outstanding service to the Boy Scouts of America on a National Basis. Prior to 2012, only four DSAs had been presented to Jackson-metro residents since its creation in 1940.
A professional writer, producer and director before entering law school, Henry creates and produces national events, including live theatrical entertainment for such as events as the National Scout Jamboree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force