Kaase appointed examiner
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Kristopher Kaase, Ph.D., of The Institute for Evidence-based Reform, LLC, has been appointed by Dr. Patrick Gallagher, director of the Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology, to the 2012 board of examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
As an examiner, Kaase is responsible for reviewing and evaluating applications submitted for the Award. The board is composed of approximately 500 leading experts selected from industry, professional and trade organizations, education and health care organizations, and nonprofits (including government).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion