NJCAA selects Taylor
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Ladd Taylor, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College’s dean of athletics, has been named the National Junior College Athletic Association’s (NJCAA) Region 23 director for women’s athletics. He will assume his two-year term Aug. 1.
Taylor was a member of the Bulldog football team in 1993-94 and values his experience as a student-athlete at MGCCC. He has held several different positions while at Gulf Coast, including Student Activities supervisor (2002-2006), Hayden Hall resident-hall supervisor (2003-2007) and director of Admissions and Records at the Perkinston campus.
He was named MGCCC’s athletic director in 2008 and dean of athletics in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement