NJCAA selects Taylor
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Ladd Taylor, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College’s dean of athletics, has been named the National Junior College Athletic Association’s (NJCAA) Region 23 director for women’s athletics. He will assume his two-year term Aug. 1.
Taylor was a member of the Bulldog football team in 1993-94 and values his experience as a student-athlete at MGCCC. He has held several different positions while at Gulf Coast, including Student Activities supervisor (2002-2006), Hayden Hall resident-hall supervisor (2003-2007) and director of Admissions and Records at the Perkinston campus.
He was named MGCCC’s athletic director in 2008 and dean of athletics in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax