NJCAA selects Taylor
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Ladd Taylor, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College’s dean of athletics, has been named the National Junior College Athletic Association’s (NJCAA) Region 23 director for women’s athletics. He will assume his two-year term Aug. 1.
Taylor was a member of the Bulldog football team in 1993-94 and values his experience as a student-athlete at MGCCC. He has held several different positions while at Gulf Coast, including Student Activities supervisor (2002-2006), Hayden Hall resident-hall supervisor (2003-2007) and director of Admissions and Records at the Perkinston campus.
He was named MGCCC’s athletic director in 2008 and dean of athletics in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says