NJCAA selects Taylor
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Ladd Taylor, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College’s dean of athletics, has been named the National Junior College Athletic Association’s (NJCAA) Region 23 director for women’s athletics. He will assume his two-year term Aug. 1.
Taylor was a member of the Bulldog football team in 1993-94 and values his experience as a student-athlete at MGCCC. He has held several different positions while at Gulf Coast, including Student Activities supervisor (2002-2006), Hayden Hall resident-hall supervisor (2003-2007) and director of Admissions and Records at the Perkinston campus.
He was named MGCCC’s athletic director in 2008 and dean of athletics in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil