NJCAA selects Taylor
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Ladd Taylor, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College’s dean of athletics, has been named the National Junior College Athletic Association’s (NJCAA) Region 23 director for women’s athletics. He will assume his two-year term Aug. 1.
Taylor was a member of the Bulldog football team in 1993-94 and values his experience as a student-athlete at MGCCC. He has held several different positions while at Gulf Coast, including Student Activities supervisor (2002-2006), Hayden Hall resident-hall supervisor (2003-2007) and director of Admissions and Records at the Perkinston campus.
He was named MGCCC’s athletic director in 2008 and dean of athletics in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency