Rustin presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Clara Rustin, associate of science in nursing faculty member at Mississippi University for Women, has been awarded the Nena F. Sanders Award from Samford University’s Ida V. Moffett School of Nursing. Rustin has been the recipient of many awards including the Sigma Theta Tau “Excellence in Nursing Practice Award,” Board of Trustees of the State of Mississippi scholarship and an academic scholarship from MUW.
She has served as board member on several committees, is a member of the National League for Nursing, American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurses Association and Zeta Rho Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau.
She is currently completing her doctorate of nursing practice at Samford University in Birmingham, Ala. Rustin received both her BSN and MSN degrees from MUW in 1983 and 1992. She is also a graduate of Pearl River Junior College where she earned her associate’s degree.
The West Point native is a family nurse practitioner at the MUW Campus Health Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game