Rustin presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 15,2012
Clara Rustin, associate of science in nursing faculty member at Mississippi University for Women, has been awarded the Nena F. Sanders Award from Samford University’s Ida V. Moffett School of Nursing. Rustin has been the recipient of many awards including the Sigma Theta Tau “Excellence in Nursing Practice Award,” Board of Trustees of the State of Mississippi scholarship and an academic scholarship from MUW.
She has served as board member on several committees, is a member of the National League for Nursing, American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurses Association and Zeta Rho Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau.
She is currently completing her doctorate of nursing practice at Samford University in Birmingham, Ala. Rustin received both her BSN and MSN degrees from MUW in 1983 and 1992. She is also a graduate of Pearl River Junior College where she earned her associate’s degree.
The West Point native is a family nurse practitioner at the MUW Campus Health Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge