Thornton arrives, Murff leaves
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2012
The Area Development Partnership Economic Development Division welcomes Josh Thornton, who came on board in early July as vice president of economic development. Thornton most recently served as vice president of the Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance in Baldwin County, Ala.
Originally from Waynesboro, Thornton received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University as did his wife, Marylea, who also received a graduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
The ADP’s business development director Andrew Murff has left. Murff, who had been with the organization for two years, will be pursuing a lifelong dream of development work in Africa with his wife, Carrie, and son, Eli.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute