Thornton arrives, Murff leaves
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2012
The Area Development Partnership Economic Development Division welcomes Josh Thornton, who came on board in early July as vice president of economic development. Thornton most recently served as vice president of the Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance in Baldwin County, Ala.
Originally from Waynesboro, Thornton received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University as did his wife, Marylea, who also received a graduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
The ADP’s business development director Andrew Murff has left. Murff, who had been with the organization for two years, will be pursuing a lifelong dream of development work in Africa with his wife, Carrie, and son, Eli.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay