Thornton arrives, Murff leaves
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2012
The Area Development Partnership Economic Development Division welcomes Josh Thornton, who came on board in early July as vice president of economic development. Thornton most recently served as vice president of the Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance in Baldwin County, Ala.
Originally from Waynesboro, Thornton received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University as did his wife, Marylea, who also received a graduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
The ADP’s business development director Andrew Murff has left. Murff, who had been with the organization for two years, will be pursuing a lifelong dream of development work in Africa with his wife, Carrie, and son, Eli.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson