Thornton arrives, Murff leaves
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2012
The Area Development Partnership Economic Development Division welcomes Josh Thornton, who came on board in early July as vice president of economic development. Thornton most recently served as vice president of the Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance in Baldwin County, Ala.
Originally from Waynesboro, Thornton received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University as did his wife, Marylea, who also received a graduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
The ADP’s business development director Andrew Murff has left. Murff, who had been with the organization for two years, will be pursuing a lifelong dream of development work in Africa with his wife, Carrie, and son, Eli.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters