Thornton arrives, Murff leaves
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2012
The Area Development Partnership Economic Development Division welcomes Josh Thornton, who came on board in early July as vice president of economic development. Thornton most recently served as vice president of the Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance in Baldwin County, Ala.
Originally from Waynesboro, Thornton received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University as did his wife, Marylea, who also received a graduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
The ADP’s business development director Andrew Murff has left. Murff, who had been with the organization for two years, will be pursuing a lifelong dream of development work in Africa with his wife, Carrie, and son, Eli.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal