Adcox joins PriorityOne
PriorityOne Mortgage recently hired Michelle Reed Adcox. She will be serving as the new mortgage loan originator for the Hattiesburg and Simpson County areas. Adcox previously served as AVP and mortgage loan officer at Trustmark National Bank in Magee. She has over 30 years of banking and mortgage experience.
Adcox’s prior civic contributions include serving as an officer and board member for the Simpson County Business Women’s Association, Mississippi Association of Pageant Judges, coordinator for the Mississippi Watermelon Queen Scholarship Pageant, director for the Magee Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Pageant and member of the Simpson County Relay for Life Committee. Adcox, who holds a degree from Copiah-Lincoln Community College, has also served as a volunteer for the Smith County Jr. Miss Scholarship Program as well as the March of Dimes and the American Cancer Society.
Adcox has three children, April, Katie and Ben.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy