Adcox joins PriorityOne
PriorityOne Mortgage recently hired Michelle Reed Adcox. She will be serving as the new mortgage loan originator for the Hattiesburg and Simpson County areas. Adcox previously served as AVP and mortgage loan officer at Trustmark National Bank in Magee. She has over 30 years of banking and mortgage experience.
Adcox’s prior civic contributions include serving as an officer and board member for the Simpson County Business Women’s Association, Mississippi Association of Pageant Judges, coordinator for the Mississippi Watermelon Queen Scholarship Pageant, director for the Magee Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Pageant and member of the Simpson County Relay for Life Committee. Adcox, who holds a degree from Copiah-Lincoln Community College, has also served as a volunteer for the Smith County Jr. Miss Scholarship Program as well as the March of Dimes and the American Cancer Society.
Adcox has three children, April, Katie and Ben.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager