Adcox joins PriorityOne
PriorityOne Mortgage recently hired Michelle Reed Adcox. She will be serving as the new mortgage loan originator for the Hattiesburg and Simpson County areas. Adcox previously served as AVP and mortgage loan officer at Trustmark National Bank in Magee. She has over 30 years of banking and mortgage experience.
Adcox’s prior civic contributions include serving as an officer and board member for the Simpson County Business Women’s Association, Mississippi Association of Pageant Judges, coordinator for the Mississippi Watermelon Queen Scholarship Pageant, director for the Magee Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Pageant and member of the Simpson County Relay for Life Committee. Adcox, who holds a degree from Copiah-Lincoln Community College, has also served as a volunteer for the Smith County Jr. Miss Scholarship Program as well as the March of Dimes and the American Cancer Society.
Adcox has three children, April, Katie and Ben.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money