Adcox joins PriorityOne
PriorityOne Mortgage recently hired Michelle Reed Adcox. She will be serving as the new mortgage loan originator for the Hattiesburg and Simpson County areas. Adcox previously served as AVP and mortgage loan officer at Trustmark National Bank in Magee. She has over 30 years of banking and mortgage experience.
Adcox’s prior civic contributions include serving as an officer and board member for the Simpson County Business Women’s Association, Mississippi Association of Pageant Judges, coordinator for the Mississippi Watermelon Queen Scholarship Pageant, director for the Magee Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Pageant and member of the Simpson County Relay for Life Committee. Adcox, who holds a degree from Copiah-Lincoln Community College, has also served as a volunteer for the Smith County Jr. Miss Scholarship Program as well as the March of Dimes and the American Cancer Society.
Adcox has three children, April, Katie and Ben.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities