Adcox joins PriorityOne
PriorityOne Mortgage recently hired Michelle Reed Adcox. She will be serving as the new mortgage loan originator for the Hattiesburg and Simpson County areas. Adcox previously served as AVP and mortgage loan officer at Trustmark National Bank in Magee. She has over 30 years of banking and mortgage experience.
Adcox’s prior civic contributions include serving as an officer and board member for the Simpson County Business Women’s Association, Mississippi Association of Pageant Judges, coordinator for the Mississippi Watermelon Queen Scholarship Pageant, director for the Magee Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Pageant and member of the Simpson County Relay for Life Committee. Adcox, who holds a degree from Copiah-Lincoln Community College, has also served as a volunteer for the Smith County Jr. Miss Scholarship Program as well as the March of Dimes and the American Cancer Society.
Adcox has three children, April, Katie and Ben.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Meridian DJ group brings dubstep, EDM to Queen City