Clinic welcomes Morris
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed David Morris, M.D., to The Hematology and Oncology Clinic. He earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where he also completed an internal medicine residency and hematology and oncology fellowship.
Morris is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in internal medicine, hematology and oncology. His professional memberships include the Mississippi State Medical Association and American College of Physicians.
He will practice with Harry L. Butler, M.D., at the clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House