Clinic welcomes Morris
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed David Morris, M.D., to The Hematology and Oncology Clinic. He earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where he also completed an internal medicine residency and hematology and oncology fellowship.
Morris is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in internal medicine, hematology and oncology. His professional memberships include the Mississippi State Medical Association and American College of Physicians.
He will practice with Harry L. Butler, M.D., at the clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist