Clinic welcomes Morris
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed David Morris, M.D., to The Hematology and Oncology Clinic. He earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where he also completed an internal medicine residency and hematology and oncology fellowship.
Morris is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in internal medicine, hematology and oncology. His professional memberships include the Mississippi State Medical Association and American College of Physicians.
He will practice with Harry L. Butler, M.D., at the clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino