Clinic welcomes Morris
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed David Morris, M.D., to The Hematology and Oncology Clinic. He earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where he also completed an internal medicine residency and hematology and oncology fellowship.
Morris is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in internal medicine, hematology and oncology. His professional memberships include the Mississippi State Medical Association and American College of Physicians.
He will practice with Harry L. Butler, M.D., at the clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste