Clinic welcomes Morris
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed David Morris, M.D., to The Hematology and Oncology Clinic. He earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where he also completed an internal medicine residency and hematology and oncology fellowship.
Morris is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in internal medicine, hematology and oncology. His professional memberships include the Mississippi State Medical Association and American College of Physicians.
He will practice with Harry L. Butler, M.D., at the clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office