CMMC brings in Croom
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) has added Jon-Paul Croom as COO. The Vicksburg native comes to CMMC with over eight years of executive experience in the healthcare industry.
Prior to moving into management positions, Croom worked in several areas of hospital operations, including contract compliance, leasing negotiations and patient satisfaction measurement. Most recently, he served as COO for Clearview Regional Medical Center in Monroe, Ga. He also held management positions at healthcare organizations located in Pennsylvania and Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet