CMMC brings in Croom
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) has added Jon-Paul Croom as COO. The Vicksburg native comes to CMMC with over eight years of executive experience in the healthcare industry.
Prior to moving into management positions, Croom worked in several areas of hospital operations, including contract compliance, leasing negotiations and patient satisfaction measurement. Most recently, he served as COO for Clearview Regional Medical Center in Monroe, Ga. He also held management positions at healthcare organizations located in Pennsylvania and Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program