CMMC brings in Croom
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) has added Jon-Paul Croom as COO. The Vicksburg native comes to CMMC with over eight years of executive experience in the healthcare industry.
Prior to moving into management positions, Croom worked in several areas of hospital operations, including contract compliance, leasing negotiations and patient satisfaction measurement. Most recently, he served as COO for Clearview Regional Medical Center in Monroe, Ga. He also held management positions at healthcare organizations located in Pennsylvania and Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation