CMMC brings in Croom
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) has added Jon-Paul Croom as COO. The Vicksburg native comes to CMMC with over eight years of executive experience in the healthcare industry.
Prior to moving into management positions, Croom worked in several areas of hospital operations, including contract compliance, leasing negotiations and patient satisfaction measurement. Most recently, he served as COO for Clearview Regional Medical Center in Monroe, Ga. He also held management positions at healthcare organizations located in Pennsylvania and Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015