CMMC brings in Croom
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) has added Jon-Paul Croom as COO. The Vicksburg native comes to CMMC with over eight years of executive experience in the healthcare industry.
Prior to moving into management positions, Croom worked in several areas of hospital operations, including contract compliance, leasing negotiations and patient satisfaction measurement. Most recently, he served as COO for Clearview Regional Medical Center in Monroe, Ga. He also held management positions at healthcare organizations located in Pennsylvania and Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House