Firm welcomes Marks
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Maris, West & Baker Advertising has added Tess Turberville Marks as the new social media manager. Marks recently moved to Madison from Atlanta, Ga., where she was an event coordinator with AmericasMart Atlanta.
She holds a bachelor of science degree in human environmental sciences from the University of Alabama where she majored in restaurant, hotel and meetings management. While attending the University of Alabama, Marks held internships at Dynami Group in Atlanta, Downtown Dalton Development Authority in Dalton, Ga., and was a member of Delta, Delta, Delta Sorority, Meeting Professionals International and The Dean’s List.
In addition, she volunteers her time with St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate