Firm welcomes Marks
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Maris, West & Baker Advertising has added Tess Turberville Marks as the new social media manager. Marks recently moved to Madison from Atlanta, Ga., where she was an event coordinator with AmericasMart Atlanta.
She holds a bachelor of science degree in human environmental sciences from the University of Alabama where she majored in restaurant, hotel and meetings management. While attending the University of Alabama, Marks held internships at Dynami Group in Atlanta, Downtown Dalton Development Authority in Dalton, Ga., and was a member of Delta, Delta, Delta Sorority, Meeting Professionals International and The Dean’s List.
In addition, she volunteers her time with St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability