Firm welcomes Marks
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Maris, West & Baker Advertising has added Tess Turberville Marks as the new social media manager. Marks recently moved to Madison from Atlanta, Ga., where she was an event coordinator with AmericasMart Atlanta.
She holds a bachelor of science degree in human environmental sciences from the University of Alabama where she majored in restaurant, hotel and meetings management. While attending the University of Alabama, Marks held internships at Dynami Group in Atlanta, Downtown Dalton Development Authority in Dalton, Ga., and was a member of Delta, Delta, Delta Sorority, Meeting Professionals International and The Dean’s List.
In addition, she volunteers her time with St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions