Firm welcomes Marks
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Maris, West & Baker Advertising has added Tess Turberville Marks as the new social media manager. Marks recently moved to Madison from Atlanta, Ga., where she was an event coordinator with AmericasMart Atlanta.
She holds a bachelor of science degree in human environmental sciences from the University of Alabama where she majored in restaurant, hotel and meetings management. While attending the University of Alabama, Marks held internships at Dynami Group in Atlanta, Downtown Dalton Development Authority in Dalton, Ga., and was a member of Delta, Delta, Delta Sorority, Meeting Professionals International and The Dean’s List.
In addition, she volunteers her time with St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds