Firm welcomes Marks
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Maris, West & Baker Advertising has added Tess Turberville Marks as the new social media manager. Marks recently moved to Madison from Atlanta, Ga., where she was an event coordinator with AmericasMart Atlanta.
She holds a bachelor of science degree in human environmental sciences from the University of Alabama where she majored in restaurant, hotel and meetings management. While attending the University of Alabama, Marks held internships at Dynami Group in Atlanta, Downtown Dalton Development Authority in Dalton, Ga., and was a member of Delta, Delta, Delta Sorority, Meeting Professionals International and The Dean’s List.
In addition, she volunteers her time with St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice