King elected to council
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
William Carey University president Dr. Tommy King has been elected to represent the Southern States Athletic Conference (SSAC) on the Council of Presidents of the National Association for Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA). King will serve a three-year term and will represent the interests of the largest of the 24 conferences that make up NAIA.
The SSAC includes 15 schools in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey