King elected to council
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
William Carey University president Dr. Tommy King has been elected to represent the Southern States Athletic Conference (SSAC) on the Council of Presidents of the National Association for Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA). King will serve a three-year term and will represent the interests of the largest of the 24 conferences that make up NAIA.
The SSAC includes 15 schools in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs