King elected to council
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
William Carey University president Dr. Tommy King has been elected to represent the Southern States Athletic Conference (SSAC) on the Council of Presidents of the National Association for Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA). King will serve a three-year term and will represent the interests of the largest of the 24 conferences that make up NAIA.
The SSAC includes 15 schools in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery