King elected to council
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
William Carey University president Dr. Tommy King has been elected to represent the Southern States Athletic Conference (SSAC) on the Council of Presidents of the National Association for Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA). King will serve a three-year term and will represent the interests of the largest of the 24 conferences that make up NAIA.
The SSAC includes 15 schools in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river