King elected to council
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
William Carey University president Dr. Tommy King has been elected to represent the Southern States Athletic Conference (SSAC) on the Council of Presidents of the National Association for Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA). King will serve a three-year term and will represent the interests of the largest of the 24 conferences that make up NAIA.
The SSAC includes 15 schools in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma