Lansford co-authors book
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean and political science professor at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, served as co-author of the new book, The Obama Presidency: A Preliminary Assessment, published by State University of New York Press.
Contributing authors include Jack Covarrubias, assistant professor of political science at Southern Miss Gulf Coast; Dr. Robert P. Watson, professor of American studies at Lynn University; and, Dr. Douglas M. Brattebo, assistant professor of political science at Hiram College. Southern Miss Gulf Coast faculty members Dr. Robert Pauly, Dr. Casey Maugh, Dr. Marie Leonard, and Dr. Brian Richard, as well as Southern Miss Gulf Coast graduate student Matthew Williams, contributed chapters to the publication.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement