Lansford co-authors book
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean and political science professor at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, served as co-author of the new book, The Obama Presidency: A Preliminary Assessment, published by State University of New York Press.
Contributing authors include Jack Covarrubias, assistant professor of political science at Southern Miss Gulf Coast; Dr. Robert P. Watson, professor of American studies at Lynn University; and, Dr. Douglas M. Brattebo, assistant professor of political science at Hiram College. Southern Miss Gulf Coast faculty members Dr. Robert Pauly, Dr. Casey Maugh, Dr. Marie Leonard, and Dr. Brian Richard, as well as Southern Miss Gulf Coast graduate student Matthew Williams, contributed chapters to the publication.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal