Lansford co-authors book
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean and political science professor at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, served as co-author of the new book, The Obama Presidency: A Preliminary Assessment, published by State University of New York Press.
Contributing authors include Jack Covarrubias, assistant professor of political science at Southern Miss Gulf Coast; Dr. Robert P. Watson, professor of American studies at Lynn University; and, Dr. Douglas M. Brattebo, assistant professor of political science at Hiram College. Southern Miss Gulf Coast faculty members Dr. Robert Pauly, Dr. Casey Maugh, Dr. Marie Leonard, and Dr. Brian Richard, as well as Southern Miss Gulf Coast graduate student Matthew Williams, contributed chapters to the publication.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit