Lansford co-authors book
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean and political science professor at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, served as co-author of the new book, The Obama Presidency: A Preliminary Assessment, published by State University of New York Press.
Contributing authors include Jack Covarrubias, assistant professor of political science at Southern Miss Gulf Coast; Dr. Robert P. Watson, professor of American studies at Lynn University; and, Dr. Douglas M. Brattebo, assistant professor of political science at Hiram College. Southern Miss Gulf Coast faculty members Dr. Robert Pauly, Dr. Casey Maugh, Dr. Marie Leonard, and Dr. Brian Richard, as well as Southern Miss Gulf Coast graduate student Matthew Williams, contributed chapters to the publication.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money