Lansford co-authors book
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean and political science professor at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, served as co-author of the new book, The Obama Presidency: A Preliminary Assessment, published by State University of New York Press.
Contributing authors include Jack Covarrubias, assistant professor of political science at Southern Miss Gulf Coast; Dr. Robert P. Watson, professor of American studies at Lynn University; and, Dr. Douglas M. Brattebo, assistant professor of political science at Hiram College. Southern Miss Gulf Coast faculty members Dr. Robert Pauly, Dr. Casey Maugh, Dr. Marie Leonard, and Dr. Brian Richard, as well as Southern Miss Gulf Coast graduate student Matthew Williams, contributed chapters to the publication.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river