Martin changes fields
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) and the Gary A. Nelson Family Practice Clinic have welcomed Scott Martin, M.D., to CMMC’s medical staff and to the medical clinic. Martin received a medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his residency and internship in family medicine, also at UMMC. He earned a bachelor’s degree in biology medical sciences from Mississippi College.
Martin has a degree in mortuary science. Prior to attending medical school, he worked as a funeral director with Wright and Ferguson Funeral Home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports