Martin changes fields
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) and the Gary A. Nelson Family Practice Clinic have welcomed Scott Martin, M.D., to CMMC’s medical staff and to the medical clinic. Martin received a medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his residency and internship in family medicine, also at UMMC. He earned a bachelor’s degree in biology medical sciences from Mississippi College.
Martin has a degree in mortuary science. Prior to attending medical school, he worked as a funeral director with Wright and Ferguson Funeral Home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery