Martin changes fields
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) and the Gary A. Nelson Family Practice Clinic have welcomed Scott Martin, M.D., to CMMC’s medical staff and to the medical clinic. Martin received a medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his residency and internship in family medicine, also at UMMC. He earned a bachelor’s degree in biology medical sciences from Mississippi College.
Martin has a degree in mortuary science. Prior to attending medical school, he worked as a funeral director with Wright and Ferguson Funeral Home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson