Martin changes fields
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) and the Gary A. Nelson Family Practice Clinic have welcomed Scott Martin, M.D., to CMMC’s medical staff and to the medical clinic. Martin received a medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his residency and internship in family medicine, also at UMMC. He earned a bachelor’s degree in biology medical sciences from Mississippi College.
Martin has a degree in mortuary science. Prior to attending medical school, he worked as a funeral director with Wright and Ferguson Funeral Home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route