Martin changes fields
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) and the Gary A. Nelson Family Practice Clinic have welcomed Scott Martin, M.D., to CMMC’s medical staff and to the medical clinic. Martin received a medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his residency and internship in family medicine, also at UMMC. He earned a bachelor’s degree in biology medical sciences from Mississippi College.
Martin has a degree in mortuary science. Prior to attending medical school, he worked as a funeral director with Wright and Ferguson Funeral Home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax