McAndrews assumes chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Mark McAndrews, director of the Port Pascagoula, has assumed the chairmanship of the American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA) Gulf Caucus. McAndrews was selected by the members of the Gulf Caucus, who represent the ports on the Gulf of Mexico.
In addition to the chairmanship of the Gulf Caucus, McAndrews serves on the AAPA Legislative Policy Council (LPC) and AAPA Executive Committee as the representative for the ports in the Gulf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that