McAndrews assumes chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Mark McAndrews, director of the Port Pascagoula, has assumed the chairmanship of the American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA) Gulf Caucus. McAndrews was selected by the members of the Gulf Caucus, who represent the ports on the Gulf of Mexico.
In addition to the chairmanship of the Gulf Caucus, McAndrews serves on the AAPA Legislative Policy Council (LPC) and AAPA Executive Committee as the representative for the ports in the Gulf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'