McAndrews assumes chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Mark McAndrews, director of the Port Pascagoula, has assumed the chairmanship of the American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA) Gulf Caucus. McAndrews was selected by the members of the Gulf Caucus, who represent the ports on the Gulf of Mexico.
In addition to the chairmanship of the Gulf Caucus, McAndrews serves on the AAPA Legislative Policy Council (LPC) and AAPA Executive Committee as the representative for the ports in the Gulf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game