McAndrews assumes chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Mark McAndrews, director of the Port Pascagoula, has assumed the chairmanship of the American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA) Gulf Caucus. McAndrews was selected by the members of the Gulf Caucus, who represent the ports on the Gulf of Mexico.
In addition to the chairmanship of the Gulf Caucus, McAndrews serves on the AAPA Legislative Policy Council (LPC) and AAPA Executive Committee as the representative for the ports in the Gulf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity