McAndrews assumes chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Mark McAndrews, director of the Port Pascagoula, has assumed the chairmanship of the American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA) Gulf Caucus. McAndrews was selected by the members of the Gulf Caucus, who represent the ports on the Gulf of Mexico.
In addition to the chairmanship of the Gulf Caucus, McAndrews serves on the AAPA Legislative Policy Council (LPC) and AAPA Executive Committee as the representative for the ports in the Gulf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline