Sodexo chooses Dawson
Eric Dawson, of Columbus, has been hired by Sodexo to serve as general manager of dining services at Mississippi University for Women. Dawson served as general manager for Sweet Peppers for 11 years.
Dawson and his wife, Evans Whitaker Dawson (MUW class of 2003), have a daughter, Ellie, 6, and a son, Arthur, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well