Sodexo chooses Dawson
Eric Dawson, of Columbus, has been hired by Sodexo to serve as general manager of dining services at Mississippi University for Women. Dawson served as general manager for Sweet Peppers for 11 years.
Dawson and his wife, Evans Whitaker Dawson (MUW class of 2003), have a daughter, Ellie, 6, and a son, Arthur, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports