Sodexo chooses Dawson
Eric Dawson, of Columbus, has been hired by Sodexo to serve as general manager of dining services at Mississippi University for Women. Dawson served as general manager for Sweet Peppers for 11 years.
Dawson and his wife, Evans Whitaker Dawson (MUW class of 2003), have a daughter, Ellie, 6, and a son, Arthur, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill