Sodexo chooses Dawson
Eric Dawson, of Columbus, has been hired by Sodexo to serve as general manager of dining services at Mississippi University for Women. Dawson served as general manager for Sweet Peppers for 11 years.
Dawson and his wife, Evans Whitaker Dawson (MUW class of 2003), have a daughter, Ellie, 6, and a son, Arthur, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete