Sodexo chooses Dawson
Eric Dawson, of Columbus, has been hired by Sodexo to serve as general manager of dining services at Mississippi University for Women. Dawson served as general manager for Sweet Peppers for 11 years.
Dawson and his wife, Evans Whitaker Dawson (MUW class of 2003), have a daughter, Ellie, 6, and a son, Arthur, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location