Yelverton gets recertified
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Ben Yelverton, PA-C, of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., recently received recertification of National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants. Yelverton is an orthopedic physician assistant who partners with Constantine Charoglu, M.D., and Rocco Barbieri, M.D., both fellowship trained hand orthopedic surgeons.
Yelverton received a bachelor of science in athletic training from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of health sciences from the University of South Alabama.
He is a member of several professional organizations including the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Mississippi Society of Physician Assistants and Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Yelverton gets recertified”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino