Yelverton gets recertified
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Ben Yelverton, PA-C, of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., recently received recertification of National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants. Yelverton is an orthopedic physician assistant who partners with Constantine Charoglu, M.D., and Rocco Barbieri, M.D., both fellowship trained hand orthopedic surgeons.
Yelverton received a bachelor of science in athletic training from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of health sciences from the University of South Alabama.
He is a member of several professional organizations including the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Mississippi Society of Physician Assistants and Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Yelverton gets recertified”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow