Yelverton gets recertified
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Ben Yelverton, PA-C, of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., recently received recertification of National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants. Yelverton is an orthopedic physician assistant who partners with Constantine Charoglu, M.D., and Rocco Barbieri, M.D., both fellowship trained hand orthopedic surgeons.
Yelverton received a bachelor of science in athletic training from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of health sciences from the University of South Alabama.
He is a member of several professional organizations including the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Mississippi Society of Physician Assistants and Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Yelverton gets recertified”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41