Yelverton gets recertified
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Ben Yelverton, PA-C, of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., recently received recertification of National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants. Yelverton is an orthopedic physician assistant who partners with Constantine Charoglu, M.D., and Rocco Barbieri, M.D., both fellowship trained hand orthopedic surgeons.
Yelverton received a bachelor of science in athletic training from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of health sciences from the University of South Alabama.
He is a member of several professional organizations including the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Mississippi Society of Physician Assistants and Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Yelverton gets recertified”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge