Yelverton gets recertified
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 22,2012
Ben Yelverton, PA-C, of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., recently received recertification of National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants. Yelverton is an orthopedic physician assistant who partners with Constantine Charoglu, M.D., and Rocco Barbieri, M.D., both fellowship trained hand orthopedic surgeons.
Yelverton received a bachelor of science in athletic training from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of health sciences from the University of South Alabama.
He is a member of several professional organizations including the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Mississippi Society of Physician Assistants and Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Yelverton gets recertified”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability