Farm Bureau warns of scam; reports activity to AG
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2012
JACKSON — The Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation reports it has been made aware of emails circulating stating the recipient has been awarded a “$1,000 Visa Gift Card free of charge” from Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation.
This is not a legitimate communication from Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation, and there is no such award program in place through Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation, according to a news release.
The Federation has reported the scam to the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson