Farm Bureau warns of scam; reports activity to AG
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2012
JACKSON — The Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation reports it has been made aware of emails circulating stating the recipient has been awarded a “$1,000 Visa Gift Card free of charge” from Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation.
This is not a legitimate communication from Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation, and there is no such award program in place through Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation, according to a news release.
The Federation has reported the scam to the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal