Hardy Reed makes magazine’s national ranking of RIAs
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2012
TUPELO — Hardy Reed, LLC was recently named a top 50 fastest-growing registered investment advisory firm in the U.S. by FA (Financial Advisor) magazine.
Hardy Reed was listed as the nation’s 24th fastest growing RIA.
FA’s 2012 RIA ranking is based on voluntary responses from 514 registered investment advisors who completed an online survey. The ranking was based on assets under management as of Dec. 31, 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue