Hardy Reed makes magazine’s national ranking of RIAs
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2012
TUPELO — Hardy Reed, LLC was recently named a top 50 fastest-growing registered investment advisory firm in the U.S. by FA (Financial Advisor) magazine.
Hardy Reed was listed as the nation’s 24th fastest growing RIA.
FA’s 2012 RIA ranking is based on voluntary responses from 514 registered investment advisors who completed an online survey. The ranking was based on assets under management as of Dec. 31, 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history