Hardy Reed makes magazine’s national ranking of RIAs
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2012
TUPELO — Hardy Reed, LLC was recently named a top 50 fastest-growing registered investment advisory firm in the U.S. by FA (Financial Advisor) magazine.
Hardy Reed was listed as the nation’s 24th fastest growing RIA.
FA’s 2012 RIA ranking is based on voluntary responses from 514 registered investment advisors who completed an online survey. The ranking was based on assets under management as of Dec. 31, 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit