Hardy Reed makes magazine’s national ranking of RIAs
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2012
TUPELO — Hardy Reed, LLC was recently named a top 50 fastest-growing registered investment advisory firm in the U.S. by FA (Financial Advisor) magazine.
Hardy Reed was listed as the nation’s 24th fastest growing RIA.
FA’s 2012 RIA ranking is based on voluntary responses from 514 registered investment advisors who completed an online survey. The ranking was based on assets under management as of Dec. 31, 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center