Hardy Reed makes magazine’s national ranking of RIAs
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2012
TUPELO — Hardy Reed, LLC was recently named a top 50 fastest-growing registered investment advisory firm in the U.S. by FA (Financial Advisor) magazine.
Hardy Reed was listed as the nation’s 24th fastest growing RIA.
FA’s 2012 RIA ranking is based on voluntary responses from 514 registered investment advisors who completed an online survey. The ranking was based on assets under management as of Dec. 31, 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.