All American completes purchase of Check Exchange locations
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of six Check Exchange of Mississippi retail locations. Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the second merger for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi to over 38. In June, All American completed the merger and acquisition of Emergency Cash of Byram and expanded operations into Louisiana.
The acquisition includes Check Exchange operations in six Mississippi markets. The retail stores are in Columbia, D’Iberville, Greenwood, Picayune, Tylertown and Wiggins.
There will be no change in the day-to-day operation at the current time other than changing the name of the locations, according to All American.
This announcement follows the opening last week of All American’s new title loan retail store in Grenada.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast