All American completes purchase of Check Exchange locations
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of six Check Exchange of Mississippi retail locations. Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the second merger for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi to over 38. In June, All American completed the merger and acquisition of Emergency Cash of Byram and expanded operations into Louisiana.
The acquisition includes Check Exchange operations in six Mississippi markets. The retail stores are in Columbia, D’Iberville, Greenwood, Picayune, Tylertown and Wiggins.
There will be no change in the day-to-day operation at the current time other than changing the name of the locations, according to All American.
This announcement follows the opening last week of All American’s new title loan retail store in Grenada.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year