All American completes purchase of Check Exchange locations
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of six Check Exchange of Mississippi retail locations. Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the second merger for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi to over 38. In June, All American completed the merger and acquisition of Emergency Cash of Byram and expanded operations into Louisiana.
The acquisition includes Check Exchange operations in six Mississippi markets. The retail stores are in Columbia, D’Iberville, Greenwood, Picayune, Tylertown and Wiggins.
There will be no change in the day-to-day operation at the current time other than changing the name of the locations, according to All American.
This announcement follows the opening last week of All American’s new title loan retail store in Grenada.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports