Duff brothers buy T.L. Wallace; make ‘significant equity infusion’
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2012
COLUMBIA — Entrepreneurs Jim and Tom Duff have acquired T. L. Wallace Construction Inc. for an undisclosed amount.
The Duff brothers own several other businesses including Southern Tire Mart, LLC, KLLM Transport Services, LLC, Forest Products Transports, LLC, Pine Belt Ford, LLC, as well as others with combined revenues exceeding $1.3 billion.
As part of the acquisition of T. L. Wallace Construction, a “significant equity infusion” was made into the company by the Duffs.
Thomas L. Wallace, who organized the company in 1974 and has been a leader in the construction industry for the past quarter century, has agreed to remain as chairman of the board and a consultant to the company.
Wallace Construction constructs buildings, bridges, highways and public works projects throughout Mississippi as well as Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama and Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)