Duff brothers buy T.L. Wallace; make ‘significant equity infusion’
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2012
COLUMBIA — Entrepreneurs Jim and Tom Duff have acquired T. L. Wallace Construction Inc. for an undisclosed amount.
The Duff brothers own several other businesses including Southern Tire Mart, LLC, KLLM Transport Services, LLC, Forest Products Transports, LLC, Pine Belt Ford, LLC, as well as others with combined revenues exceeding $1.3 billion.
As part of the acquisition of T. L. Wallace Construction, a “significant equity infusion” was made into the company by the Duffs.
Thomas L. Wallace, who organized the company in 1974 and has been a leader in the construction industry for the past quarter century, has agreed to remain as chairman of the board and a consultant to the company.
Wallace Construction constructs buildings, bridges, highways and public works projects throughout Mississippi as well as Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama and Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form