Texas contractor to build new clinic on Coast for Navy
Published: July 26,2012
GULFPORT — A Texas company has won a $19 million contract for a new medical and dental clinic for the Navy in Gulfport.
A news release from the Pentagon says Satterfield & Pontikes Construction Inc. of Austin will also demolish two buildings and a car wash on the site where it is to build the replacement clinic. It is also to design a new car wash at another site.
The work is to be finished by August 2014 at Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport.
The news release says the bid was among eight received over the Internet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss