Texas contractor to build new clinic on Coast for Navy
Published: July 26,2012
GULFPORT — A Texas company has won a $19 million contract for a new medical and dental clinic for the Navy in Gulfport.
A news release from the Pentagon says Satterfield & Pontikes Construction Inc. of Austin will also demolish two buildings and a car wash on the site where it is to build the replacement clinic. It is also to design a new car wash at another site.
The work is to be finished by August 2014 at Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport.
The news release says the bid was among eight received over the Internet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast