Texas contractor to build new clinic on Coast for Navy
Published: July 26,2012
GULFPORT — A Texas company has won a $19 million contract for a new medical and dental clinic for the Navy in Gulfport.
A news release from the Pentagon says Satterfield & Pontikes Construction Inc. of Austin will also demolish two buildings and a car wash on the site where it is to build the replacement clinic. It is also to design a new car wash at another site.
The work is to be finished by August 2014 at Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport.
The news release says the bid was among eight received over the Internet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement