Texas contractor to build new clinic on Coast for Navy
by Associated Press
Published: July 26,2012
GULFPORT — A Texas company has won a $19 million contract for a new medical and dental clinic for the Navy in Gulfport.
A news release from the Pentagon says Satterfield & Pontikes Construction Inc. of Austin will also demolish two buildings and a car wash on the site where it is to build the replacement clinic. It is also to design a new car wash at another site.
The work is to be finished by August 2014 at Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport.
The news release says the bid was among eight received over the Internet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years