Texas contractor to build new clinic on Coast for Navy
by Associated Press
Published: July 26,2012
GULFPORT — A Texas company has won a $19 million contract for a new medical and dental clinic for the Navy in Gulfport.
A news release from the Pentagon says Satterfield & Pontikes Construction Inc. of Austin will also demolish two buildings and a car wash on the site where it is to build the replacement clinic. It is also to design a new car wash at another site.
The work is to be finished by August 2014 at Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport.
The news release says the bid was among eight received over the Internet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker