Mississippi/Louisiana tourism summit to showcase creative economy
Published: July 27,2012
NATCHEZ — Officials say the Miss-Lou Regional Tourism Summit next month will showcase cultural arts as magnets for attractive visitors.
The sixth-annual summit, focusing on tourism in Louisiana and Mississippi, will be held in Natchez Aug. 7-9.
Topics will include the film industry, entrepreneurship, culinary arts and marketing and public relations.
Rachael Carter, project manager for the Stennis Institute of Government at Mississippi State University, says discussion also will include how rural areas can showcase their value to attract visitors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mississippi/Louisiana tourism summit to showcase creative economy”
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations