Atmos announces changes
Karen Cummins, Atmos Energy’s manager of operations for Southaven and Grenada since 1997, has been named vice president of operations for the Mississippi Division’s Northern Region. Cummins began her career with Atmos in 1979 and progressed through administrative and marketing teams before becoming operations manager 15 years ago.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in education from Delta State University and an associate’s degree in business from Mississippi Delta Community College.
A native of Inverness, Cummins and her husband, Billy, will continue to live in the Southaven/Grenada area.
Kenny Smith, formerly vice president of operations for Northern Region of Mississippi for Atmos, will relocate to Jackson and become vice president of operations for the Southern Region. Smith has been with Atmos Energy for 35 years and has held management positions for the company in Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur