Atmos announces changes
Karen Cummins, Atmos Energy’s manager of operations for Southaven and Grenada since 1997, has been named vice president of operations for the Mississippi Division’s Northern Region. Cummins began her career with Atmos in 1979 and progressed through administrative and marketing teams before becoming operations manager 15 years ago.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in education from Delta State University and an associate’s degree in business from Mississippi Delta Community College.
A native of Inverness, Cummins and her husband, Billy, will continue to live in the Southaven/Grenada area.
Kenny Smith, formerly vice president of operations for Northern Region of Mississippi for Atmos, will relocate to Jackson and become vice president of operations for the Southern Region. Smith has been with Atmos Energy for 35 years and has held management positions for the company in Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015