Atmos announces changes
Karen Cummins, Atmos Energy’s manager of operations for Southaven and Grenada since 1997, has been named vice president of operations for the Mississippi Division’s Northern Region. Cummins began her career with Atmos in 1979 and progressed through administrative and marketing teams before becoming operations manager 15 years ago.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in education from Delta State University and an associate’s degree in business from Mississippi Delta Community College.
A native of Inverness, Cummins and her husband, Billy, will continue to live in the Southaven/Grenada area.
Kenny Smith, formerly vice president of operations for Northern Region of Mississippi for Atmos, will relocate to Jackson and become vice president of operations for the Southern Region. Smith has been with Atmos Energy for 35 years and has held management positions for the company in Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal