Atmos announces changes
Karen Cummins, Atmos Energy’s manager of operations for Southaven and Grenada since 1997, has been named vice president of operations for the Mississippi Division’s Northern Region. Cummins began her career with Atmos in 1979 and progressed through administrative and marketing teams before becoming operations manager 15 years ago.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in education from Delta State University and an associate’s degree in business from Mississippi Delta Community College.
A native of Inverness, Cummins and her husband, Billy, will continue to live in the Southaven/Grenada area.
Kenny Smith, formerly vice president of operations for Northern Region of Mississippi for Atmos, will relocate to Jackson and become vice president of operations for the Southern Region. Smith has been with Atmos Energy for 35 years and has held management positions for the company in Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending