Atmos announces changes
Karen Cummins, Atmos Energy’s manager of operations for Southaven and Grenada since 1997, has been named vice president of operations for the Mississippi Division’s Northern Region. Cummins began her career with Atmos in 1979 and progressed through administrative and marketing teams before becoming operations manager 15 years ago.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in education from Delta State University and an associate’s degree in business from Mississippi Delta Community College.
A native of Inverness, Cummins and her husband, Billy, will continue to live in the Southaven/Grenada area.
Kenny Smith, formerly vice president of operations for Northern Region of Mississippi for Atmos, will relocate to Jackson and become vice president of operations for the Southern Region. Smith has been with Atmos Energy for 35 years and has held management positions for the company in Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company