Bloom tenders resignation
Linda Bloom has resigned as the director of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art (WAMA), effective Aug. 16. Bloom will return to Hilton Head, S.C., to be with her husband and ailing father. Bloom came to WAMA in 2009 initially as a consultant and then full-time director.
WAMA reports an interim director will be announced shortly and Dorothy Shaw has been named as search committee chair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino