Bloom tenders resignation
Linda Bloom has resigned as the director of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art (WAMA), effective Aug. 16. Bloom will return to Hilton Head, S.C., to be with her husband and ailing father. Bloom came to WAMA in 2009 initially as a consultant and then full-time director.
WAMA reports an interim director will be announced shortly and Dorothy Shaw has been named as search committee chair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy