Bloom tenders resignation
Linda Bloom has resigned as the director of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art (WAMA), effective Aug. 16. Bloom will return to Hilton Head, S.C., to be with her husband and ailing father. Bloom came to WAMA in 2009 initially as a consultant and then full-time director.
WAMA reports an interim director will be announced shortly and Dorothy Shaw has been named as search committee chair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015