Bloom tenders resignation
Linda Bloom has resigned as the director of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art (WAMA), effective Aug. 16. Bloom will return to Hilton Head, S.C., to be with her husband and ailing father. Bloom came to WAMA in 2009 initially as a consultant and then full-time director.
WAMA reports an interim director will be announced shortly and Dorothy Shaw has been named as search committee chair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release