Bloom tenders resignation
Linda Bloom has resigned as the director of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art (WAMA), effective Aug. 16. Bloom will return to Hilton Head, S.C., to be with her husband and ailing father. Bloom came to WAMA in 2009 initially as a consultant and then full-time director.
WAMA reports an interim director will be announced shortly and Dorothy Shaw has been named as search committee chair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office