Chamber recognizes Thigpen
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Chris Ward Thigpen, director of operations and vice president of the Chamblee Company Inc. since 1987, was recently selected as the recipient of the 2012 Flowood Administrative Professional of the Year Award. Thigpen received this prestigious award at a luncheon in her honor sponsored by the Flowood Chamber of Commerce, which acknowledged her 25 years of dedication and achievement with the Chamblee Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues