Chamber recognizes Thigpen
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Chris Ward Thigpen, director of operations and vice president of the Chamblee Company Inc. since 1987, was recently selected as the recipient of the 2012 Flowood Administrative Professional of the Year Award. Thigpen received this prestigious award at a luncheon in her honor sponsored by the Flowood Chamber of Commerce, which acknowledged her 25 years of dedication and achievement with the Chamblee Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river