Chamber recognizes Thigpen
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Chris Ward Thigpen, director of operations and vice president of the Chamblee Company Inc. since 1987, was recently selected as the recipient of the 2012 Flowood Administrative Professional of the Year Award. Thigpen received this prestigious award at a luncheon in her honor sponsored by the Flowood Chamber of Commerce, which acknowledged her 25 years of dedication and achievement with the Chamblee Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces