Chamber recognizes Thigpen
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Chris Ward Thigpen, director of operations and vice president of the Chamblee Company Inc. since 1987, was recently selected as the recipient of the 2012 Flowood Administrative Professional of the Year Award. Thigpen received this prestigious award at a luncheon in her honor sponsored by the Flowood Chamber of Commerce, which acknowledged her 25 years of dedication and achievement with the Chamblee Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey