Chamber recognizes Thigpen
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Chris Ward Thigpen, director of operations and vice president of the Chamblee Company Inc. since 1987, was recently selected as the recipient of the 2012 Flowood Administrative Professional of the Year Award. Thigpen received this prestigious award at a luncheon in her honor sponsored by the Flowood Chamber of Commerce, which acknowledged her 25 years of dedication and achievement with the Chamblee Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015