Cherry gets elevated
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg has promoted Dan Cherry to vice president of operations for Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg. Most recently Cherry served as the director of casino operations for Ameristar’s Jackpot, Nev., property, Cactus Petes. In 2004, Cherry joined the Ameristar St. Charles, La., property as an analyst in the finance department. In 2006 he joined the corporate team in Las Vegas as the manager of table games and four years later was promoted as corporate table games director.
Cherry holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building