Cherry gets elevated
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg has promoted Dan Cherry to vice president of operations for Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg. Most recently Cherry served as the director of casino operations for Ameristar’s Jackpot, Nev., property, Cactus Petes. In 2004, Cherry joined the Ameristar St. Charles, La., property as an analyst in the finance department. In 2006 he joined the corporate team in Las Vegas as the manager of table games and four years later was promoted as corporate table games director.
Cherry holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years