Cherry gets elevated
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg has promoted Dan Cherry to vice president of operations for Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg. Most recently Cherry served as the director of casino operations for Ameristar’s Jackpot, Nev., property, Cactus Petes. In 2004, Cherry joined the Ameristar St. Charles, La., property as an analyst in the finance department. In 2006 he joined the corporate team in Las Vegas as the manager of table games and four years later was promoted as corporate table games director.
Cherry holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option