Cherry gets elevated
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg has promoted Dan Cherry to vice president of operations for Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg. Most recently Cherry served as the director of casino operations for Ameristar’s Jackpot, Nev., property, Cactus Petes. In 2004, Cherry joined the Ameristar St. Charles, La., property as an analyst in the finance department. In 2006 he joined the corporate team in Las Vegas as the manager of table games and four years later was promoted as corporate table games director.
Cherry holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus