Cherry gets elevated
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg has promoted Dan Cherry to vice president of operations for Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg. Most recently Cherry served as the director of casino operations for Ameristar’s Jackpot, Nev., property, Cactus Petes. In 2004, Cherry joined the Ameristar St. Charles, La., property as an analyst in the finance department. In 2006 he joined the corporate team in Las Vegas as the manager of table games and four years later was promoted as corporate table games director.
Cherry holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers