Clinic adds Stone
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics has welcomed Christopher D. Stone, M.D., in the practice of cardiothoracic surgery. Stone received his bachelor’s degree from Epworth College (Oklahoma City University) and attended medical school at University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Oklahoma City. Stone completed his internship and junior residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Md.
He is board certified in surgery and thoracic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force