Clinic adds Stone
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics has welcomed Christopher D. Stone, M.D., in the practice of cardiothoracic surgery. Stone received his bachelor’s degree from Epworth College (Oklahoma City University) and attended medical school at University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Oklahoma City. Stone completed his internship and junior residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Md.
He is board certified in surgery and thoracic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey