Clinic adds Stone
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics has welcomed Christopher D. Stone, M.D., in the practice of cardiothoracic surgery. Stone received his bachelor’s degree from Epworth College (Oklahoma City University) and attended medical school at University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Oklahoma City. Stone completed his internship and junior residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Md.
He is board certified in surgery and thoracic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement