Clinic adds Stone
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics has welcomed Christopher D. Stone, M.D., in the practice of cardiothoracic surgery. Stone received his bachelor’s degree from Epworth College (Oklahoma City University) and attended medical school at University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Oklahoma City. Stone completed his internship and junior residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Md.
He is board certified in surgery and thoracic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production