Clinic adds Stone
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics has welcomed Christopher D. Stone, M.D., in the practice of cardiothoracic surgery. Stone received his bachelor’s degree from Epworth College (Oklahoma City University) and attended medical school at University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Oklahoma City. Stone completed his internship and junior residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Md.
He is board certified in surgery and thoracic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BP appealing to have oil spill settlement administrator removed
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us
- Dollar General store cited by OSHA for second time
- Three insurers selling in state on health care reform website
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology