Faculty selected for program
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Eighteen Mississippi State University faculty members are new selections for the competitive 2012-2013 Buz M. Walker Faculty Leadership Program. This year’s participants include Sherif Abdelwahed, associate professor of electrical and computer engineering; Matthew Boggan, associate professor of educational leadership, MSU-Meridian; Angi Bourgeois, associate professor of art; Cody Coyne, professor, College of Veterinary Medicine’s basic sciences department; Dana Franz, associate professor of curriculum, instruction and special education; Todd French, associate professor of chemical engineering; James Giesen, associate professor of history; Mark Horstemeyer, Giles Distinguished Professor of Mechanical Engineering; Isaac Howard, associate professor of civil and environmental engineering; Kimberly Kelly, assistant professor of sociology; Lelia Scott Kelly, extension professor at the North Mississippi Research and Extension Center in Verona; Tom Lacy, professor of aerospace engineering; Andy Londo, extension and research professor at the Forest and Wildlife Research Center; Karen McNeal, associate professor of geosciences; Oliver Myers, assistant professor of mechanical engineering; Trisha Phillips, associate professor of philosophy and religion; Colleen Sinclair, associate professor of psychology; and, Henry Wan, professor, basic sciences department, College of Veterinary Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program