Faculty selected for program
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Eighteen Mississippi State University faculty members are new selections for the competitive 2012-2013 Buz M. Walker Faculty Leadership Program. This year’s participants include Sherif Abdelwahed, associate professor of electrical and computer engineering; Matthew Boggan, associate professor of educational leadership, MSU-Meridian; Angi Bourgeois, associate professor of art; Cody Coyne, professor, College of Veterinary Medicine’s basic sciences department; Dana Franz, associate professor of curriculum, instruction and special education; Todd French, associate professor of chemical engineering; James Giesen, associate professor of history; Mark Horstemeyer, Giles Distinguished Professor of Mechanical Engineering; Isaac Howard, associate professor of civil and environmental engineering; Kimberly Kelly, assistant professor of sociology; Lelia Scott Kelly, extension professor at the North Mississippi Research and Extension Center in Verona; Tom Lacy, professor of aerospace engineering; Andy Londo, extension and research professor at the Forest and Wildlife Research Center; Karen McNeal, associate professor of geosciences; Oliver Myers, assistant professor of mechanical engineering; Trisha Phillips, associate professor of philosophy and religion; Colleen Sinclair, associate professor of psychology; and, Henry Wan, professor, basic sciences department, College of Veterinary Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones