Faculty selected for program
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Eighteen Mississippi State University faculty members are new selections for the competitive 2012-2013 Buz M. Walker Faculty Leadership Program. This year’s participants include Sherif Abdelwahed, associate professor of electrical and computer engineering; Matthew Boggan, associate professor of educational leadership, MSU-Meridian; Angi Bourgeois, associate professor of art; Cody Coyne, professor, College of Veterinary Medicine’s basic sciences department; Dana Franz, associate professor of curriculum, instruction and special education; Todd French, associate professor of chemical engineering; James Giesen, associate professor of history; Mark Horstemeyer, Giles Distinguished Professor of Mechanical Engineering; Isaac Howard, associate professor of civil and environmental engineering; Kimberly Kelly, assistant professor of sociology; Lelia Scott Kelly, extension professor at the North Mississippi Research and Extension Center in Verona; Tom Lacy, professor of aerospace engineering; Andy Londo, extension and research professor at the Forest and Wildlife Research Center; Karen McNeal, associate professor of geosciences; Oliver Myers, assistant professor of mechanical engineering; Trisha Phillips, associate professor of philosophy and religion; Colleen Sinclair, associate professor of psychology; and, Henry Wan, professor, basic sciences department, College of Veterinary Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy