Goldman named best
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ (USACE) Headquarters, Washington, D.C., recently named Ronald C. Goldman the 2012 USACE Engineer of the Year. Goldman is director of the Modeling, Mapping and Consequences Production Center (MMC) at the USACE Vicksburg District, which he established in 2009. As a registered professional engineer, supports the engineering vocation by actively sharing innovative ideas and development strategies at professional conferences. He regularly serves as an advisor and educator at local, regional and national conferences.
Goldman, a native of Philadelphia, earned his bachelor of science in civil engineering from Mississippi State University, and is a registered professional engineer in the state of Mississippi. He is an active member of the Chi Epsilon Honor Society of Engineers and the Vicksburg Post Society of American Military Engineers.
He and his wife, the former Rita Dickinson of Carthage, are the parents of two daughters, Heather Hood of Southaven and Holly Porter of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders