Goldman named best
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ (USACE) Headquarters, Washington, D.C., recently named Ronald C. Goldman the 2012 USACE Engineer of the Year. Goldman is director of the Modeling, Mapping and Consequences Production Center (MMC) at the USACE Vicksburg District, which he established in 2009. As a registered professional engineer, supports the engineering vocation by actively sharing innovative ideas and development strategies at professional conferences. He regularly serves as an advisor and educator at local, regional and national conferences.
Goldman, a native of Philadelphia, earned his bachelor of science in civil engineering from Mississippi State University, and is a registered professional engineer in the state of Mississippi. He is an active member of the Chi Epsilon Honor Society of Engineers and the Vicksburg Post Society of American Military Engineers.
He and his wife, the former Rita Dickinson of Carthage, are the parents of two daughters, Heather Hood of Southaven and Holly Porter of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million