Goldman named best
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ (USACE) Headquarters, Washington, D.C., recently named Ronald C. Goldman the 2012 USACE Engineer of the Year. Goldman is director of the Modeling, Mapping and Consequences Production Center (MMC) at the USACE Vicksburg District, which he established in 2009. As a registered professional engineer, supports the engineering vocation by actively sharing innovative ideas and development strategies at professional conferences. He regularly serves as an advisor and educator at local, regional and national conferences.
Goldman, a native of Philadelphia, earned his bachelor of science in civil engineering from Mississippi State University, and is a registered professional engineer in the state of Mississippi. He is an active member of the Chi Epsilon Honor Society of Engineers and the Vicksburg Post Society of American Military Engineers.
He and his wife, the former Rita Dickinson of Carthage, are the parents of two daughters, Heather Hood of Southaven and Holly Porter of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location