Goldman named best
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ (USACE) Headquarters, Washington, D.C., recently named Ronald C. Goldman the 2012 USACE Engineer of the Year. Goldman is director of the Modeling, Mapping and Consequences Production Center (MMC) at the USACE Vicksburg District, which he established in 2009. As a registered professional engineer, supports the engineering vocation by actively sharing innovative ideas and development strategies at professional conferences. He regularly serves as an advisor and educator at local, regional and national conferences.
Goldman, a native of Philadelphia, earned his bachelor of science in civil engineering from Mississippi State University, and is a registered professional engineer in the state of Mississippi. He is an active member of the Chi Epsilon Honor Society of Engineers and the Vicksburg Post Society of American Military Engineers.
He and his wife, the former Rita Dickinson of Carthage, are the parents of two daughters, Heather Hood of Southaven and Holly Porter of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey