Goldman named best
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ (USACE) Headquarters, Washington, D.C., recently named Ronald C. Goldman the 2012 USACE Engineer of the Year. Goldman is director of the Modeling, Mapping and Consequences Production Center (MMC) at the USACE Vicksburg District, which he established in 2009. As a registered professional engineer, supports the engineering vocation by actively sharing innovative ideas and development strategies at professional conferences. He regularly serves as an advisor and educator at local, regional and national conferences.
Goldman, a native of Philadelphia, earned his bachelor of science in civil engineering from Mississippi State University, and is a registered professional engineer in the state of Mississippi. He is an active member of the Chi Epsilon Honor Society of Engineers and the Vicksburg Post Society of American Military Engineers.
He and his wife, the former Rita Dickinson of Carthage, are the parents of two daughters, Heather Hood of Southaven and Holly Porter of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns