Rodgers resigns post
Lane Rodgers, Mid-Delta Regional Airport’s director, has resigned. Rodgers had run the airport since Match 2006. He declined to comment about his future plans, but praised his staff and local officials for their support.
In the past six years, officials say Rodgers helped transform the airport by expanding the museum, redoing the airfield and runway overlay and, most recently, bringing in Silver Airways service to Greenville.
Greenville Mayor Chuck Jordan says applications are being taken for the job.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators