Rodgers resigns post
Lane Rodgers, Mid-Delta Regional Airport’s director, has resigned. Rodgers had run the airport since Match 2006. He declined to comment about his future plans, but praised his staff and local officials for their support.
In the past six years, officials say Rodgers helped transform the airport by expanding the museum, redoing the airfield and runway overlay and, most recently, bringing in Silver Airways service to Greenville.
Greenville Mayor Chuck Jordan says applications are being taken for the job.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable