Rodgers resigns post
Lane Rodgers, Mid-Delta Regional Airport’s director, has resigned. Rodgers had run the airport since Match 2006. He declined to comment about his future plans, but praised his staff and local officials for their support.
In the past six years, officials say Rodgers helped transform the airport by expanding the museum, redoing the airfield and runway overlay and, most recently, bringing in Silver Airways service to Greenville.
Greenville Mayor Chuck Jordan says applications are being taken for the job.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years