Rodgers resigns post
Lane Rodgers, Mid-Delta Regional Airport’s director, has resigned. Rodgers had run the airport since Match 2006. He declined to comment about his future plans, but praised his staff and local officials for their support.
In the past six years, officials say Rodgers helped transform the airport by expanding the museum, redoing the airfield and runway overlay and, most recently, bringing in Silver Airways service to Greenville.
Greenville Mayor Chuck Jordan says applications are being taken for the job.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal