Rodgers resigns post
Lane Rodgers, Mid-Delta Regional Airport’s director, has resigned. Rodgers had run the airport since Match 2006. He declined to comment about his future plans, but praised his staff and local officials for their support.
In the past six years, officials say Rodgers helped transform the airport by expanding the museum, redoing the airfield and runway overlay and, most recently, bringing in Silver Airways service to Greenville.
Greenville Mayor Chuck Jordan says applications are being taken for the job.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center