Staples joins firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Rebekah K. Staples has joined the law firm Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC. Staples joins Butler Snow’s Government Relations Practice Group as a governmental relations advisor and will focus on public policy, strategy and government relations.
Staples served as policy director for Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves and as policy advisor to Gov. Haley Barbour.
Staples received a bachelor of arts in French, summa cum laude, from Mississippi College. She was a Presidential Scholar with Distinction and a member of Alpha Mu Gamma and Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Societies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force