Staples joins firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Rebekah K. Staples has joined the law firm Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC. Staples joins Butler Snow’s Government Relations Practice Group as a governmental relations advisor and will focus on public policy, strategy and government relations.
Staples served as policy director for Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves and as policy advisor to Gov. Haley Barbour.
Staples received a bachelor of arts in French, summa cum laude, from Mississippi College. She was a Presidential Scholar with Distinction and a member of Alpha Mu Gamma and Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Societies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics