Staples joins firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Rebekah K. Staples has joined the law firm Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC. Staples joins Butler Snow’s Government Relations Practice Group as a governmental relations advisor and will focus on public policy, strategy and government relations.
Staples served as policy director for Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves and as policy advisor to Gov. Haley Barbour.
Staples received a bachelor of arts in French, summa cum laude, from Mississippi College. She was a Presidential Scholar with Distinction and a member of Alpha Mu Gamma and Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Societies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts