Staples joins firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Rebekah K. Staples has joined the law firm Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC. Staples joins Butler Snow’s Government Relations Practice Group as a governmental relations advisor and will focus on public policy, strategy and government relations.
Staples served as policy director for Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves and as policy advisor to Gov. Haley Barbour.
Staples received a bachelor of arts in French, summa cum laude, from Mississippi College. She was a Presidential Scholar with Distinction and a member of Alpha Mu Gamma and Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Societies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player