Staples joins firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Rebekah K. Staples has joined the law firm Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC. Staples joins Butler Snow’s Government Relations Practice Group as a governmental relations advisor and will focus on public policy, strategy and government relations.
Staples served as policy director for Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves and as policy advisor to Gov. Haley Barbour.
Staples received a bachelor of arts in French, summa cum laude, from Mississippi College. She was a Presidential Scholar with Distinction and a member of Alpha Mu Gamma and Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Societies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment