Surgeons become members
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Dr. Rocco Barbieri and Dr. Constantine Charoglu, both of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. have become a members of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH). Barbieri is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic hand surgeon. He has received certification of added qualifications in surgery of hand from the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Barbieri received his bachelor’s degree from Tufts University and his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residence at the University of Medicine at New Jersey. He completed his fellowship trained in reconstructive surgery of the hand and upper extremity at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and a fellowship in hand and microvascular surgery at Southern Illinois University.
Barbieri is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Association for Hand Surgery, American Medical Association and Mississippi Orthopaedic Society.
Charoglu is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic hand surgeon. He has received certification of added qualifications in surgery of hand from the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Charoglu received his bachelor?s degree from Dartmouth College and his medical degree from New Jersey Medical School in Newark, N.J. He completed his residency at New Jersey Medical School and his fellowship in hand and micro surgery at the Hand Center of Western New York at the State University of New York.
Charoglu is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Mississippi Orthopedic Society and a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'