Thurston directing R&D
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Hol-Mac Corporation has promoted Trace Thurston to director of research and development. While attending college, Thurston gained knowledge and experience working at Hol-Mac in a co-op position. After receiving his degree in industrial engineering technology from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1993, Thurston joined the Hol-Mac team full-time as a weld assembly supervisor.
Thurston brings a wealth of experience to his new role. While at Hol-Mac, he has served as an industrial manufacturing engineer, manufacturing engineering manager, director of corporate continuous improvement and quality assurance, Plant 3 general manger and research and development engineer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip