Thurston directing R&D
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Hol-Mac Corporation has promoted Trace Thurston to director of research and development. While attending college, Thurston gained knowledge and experience working at Hol-Mac in a co-op position. After receiving his degree in industrial engineering technology from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1993, Thurston joined the Hol-Mac team full-time as a weld assembly supervisor.
Thurston brings a wealth of experience to his new role. While at Hol-Mac, he has served as an industrial manufacturing engineer, manufacturing engineering manager, director of corporate continuous improvement and quality assurance, Plant 3 general manger and research and development engineer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Top 40 Under 40
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
- New process from Mississippi company helps remove bacteria from oysters