Thurston directing R&D
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Hol-Mac Corporation has promoted Trace Thurston to director of research and development. While attending college, Thurston gained knowledge and experience working at Hol-Mac in a co-op position. After receiving his degree in industrial engineering technology from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1993, Thurston joined the Hol-Mac team full-time as a weld assembly supervisor.
Thurston brings a wealth of experience to his new role. While at Hol-Mac, he has served as an industrial manufacturing engineer, manufacturing engineering manager, director of corporate continuous improvement and quality assurance, Plant 3 general manger and research and development engineer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs