Thurston directing R&D
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Hol-Mac Corporation has promoted Trace Thurston to director of research and development. While attending college, Thurston gained knowledge and experience working at Hol-Mac in a co-op position. After receiving his degree in industrial engineering technology from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1993, Thurston joined the Hol-Mac team full-time as a weld assembly supervisor.
Thurston brings a wealth of experience to his new role. While at Hol-Mac, he has served as an industrial manufacturing engineer, manufacturing engineering manager, director of corporate continuous improvement and quality assurance, Plant 3 general manger and research and development engineer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics