Thurston directing R&D
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Hol-Mac Corporation has promoted Trace Thurston to director of research and development. While attending college, Thurston gained knowledge and experience working at Hol-Mac in a co-op position. After receiving his degree in industrial engineering technology from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1993, Thurston joined the Hol-Mac team full-time as a weld assembly supervisor.
Thurston brings a wealth of experience to his new role. While at Hol-Mac, he has served as an industrial manufacturing engineer, manufacturing engineering manager, director of corporate continuous improvement and quality assurance, Plant 3 general manger and research and development engineer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life