Two promoted at MID
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2012
Two members of the Mississippi Insurance Department have been promoted to key senior staff positions. Kimberly Gilmer Causey has been named general counsel, and David Browning has been promoted to director of the Financial and Market Regulation Division.
Causey, a native of Columbus, has been with the Department’s Legal Division as a special assistant attorney general for 10 years. She has drafted legislation and served as a legislative liaison for seven years. A graduate of Mississippi State University and the University of Alabama School of Law, Causey is admitted to practice in Alabama and Mississippi. She currently resides with her husband and son in Brandon.
Browning, a native of Yazoo City, has been with the Department’s Financial and Market Regulation Division for 11 years. He was responsible for overseeing financial and market conduct examinations. He is a graduate of Delta State University and is a member of the Society of Financial Examiners and Insurance Regulation Examiners Society and currently holds the Certified Financial Examiner (CFE) designation. He currently resides with his wife and two daughters in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi