White named chief
Veteran police officer Danny White has been named chief of police in Natchez. He had been interim chief since the board of aldermen asked former chief Mike Mullins to retire in November 2011.
White, a Natchez native, has spent almost 29 years at the Natchez Police Department, where he started as a booking officer in 1983.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor