White named chief
Veteran police officer Danny White has been named chief of police in Natchez. He had been interim chief since the board of aldermen asked former chief Mike Mullins to retire in November 2011.
White, a Natchez native, has spent almost 29 years at the Natchez Police Department, where he started as a booking officer in 1983.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval