Airline reschedules start of ticket sales at Tupelo Regional Airport
Published: July 31,2012
TUPELO — Silver Airways has pushed back the start date of ticket sales for service out of the Tupelo Regional Airport.
Airport executive director Josh Abramson says the airline was scheduled to begin sales Wednesday, but has pushed the start back to the middle of August.
He says the airline remains on course to begin air service on Oct. 1.
Silver Airways will provide flights from Tupelo to Atlanta and has a working agreement for seamless transitions to Delta Airlines.
The air carrier was awarded the contract through the Essential Air Service program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season