Airline reschedules start of ticket sales at Tupelo Regional Airport
Published: July 31,2012
TUPELO — Silver Airways has pushed back the start date of ticket sales for service out of the Tupelo Regional Airport.
Airport executive director Josh Abramson says the airline was scheduled to begin sales Wednesday, but has pushed the start back to the middle of August.
He says the airline remains on course to begin air service on Oct. 1.
Silver Airways will provide flights from Tupelo to Atlanta and has a working agreement for seamless transitions to Delta Airlines.
The air carrier was awarded the contract through the Essential Air Service program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money