Airline reschedules start of ticket sales at Tupelo Regional Airport
by Associated Press
Published: July 31,2012
TUPELO — Silver Airways has pushed back the start date of ticket sales for service out of the Tupelo Regional Airport.
Airport executive director Josh Abramson says the airline was scheduled to begin sales Wednesday, but has pushed the start back to the middle of August.
He says the airline remains on course to begin air service on Oct. 1.
Silver Airways will provide flights from Tupelo to Atlanta and has a working agreement for seamless transitions to Delta Airlines.
The air carrier was awarded the contract through the Essential Air Service program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues