Airline reschedules start of ticket sales at Tupelo Regional Airport
Published: July 31,2012
TUPELO — Silver Airways has pushed back the start date of ticket sales for service out of the Tupelo Regional Airport.
Airport executive director Josh Abramson says the airline was scheduled to begin sales Wednesday, but has pushed the start back to the middle of August.
He says the airline remains on course to begin air service on Oct. 1.
Silver Airways will provide flights from Tupelo to Atlanta and has a working agreement for seamless transitions to Delta Airlines.
The air carrier was awarded the contract through the Essential Air Service program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program