Teleflex bringing distribution center to DeSoto County
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 3,2012
OLIVE BRANCH — Medical equipment maker Teleflex Inc. is locating a distribution center in Olive Branch.
The Limerick, Pa.-based company says it expects to employ 225 workers within four years of operation.
The company will locate into an existing 627,000-square-foot facility.
The Mississippi Development Authority provided assistance through the Momentum Mississippi Incentives program and guidance on available tax incentives to support of the project.
Additionally, the City of Olive Branch is providing the company with local tax incentives to assist with the project.
Teleflex produces specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery,
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus