Teleflex bringing distribution center to DeSoto County
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 3,2012
OLIVE BRANCH — Medical equipment maker Teleflex Inc. is locating a distribution center in Olive Branch.
The Limerick, Pa.-based company says it expects to employ 225 workers within four years of operation.
The company will locate into an existing 627,000-square-foot facility.
The Mississippi Development Authority provided assistance through the Momentum Mississippi Incentives program and guidance on available tax incentives to support of the project.
Additionally, the City of Olive Branch is providing the company with local tax incentives to assist with the project.
Teleflex produces specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery,
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip