Teleflex bringing distribution center to DeSoto County
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 3,2012
OLIVE BRANCH — Medical equipment maker Teleflex Inc. is locating a distribution center in Olive Branch.
The Limerick, Pa.-based company says it expects to employ 225 workers within four years of operation.
The company will locate into an existing 627,000-square-foot facility.
The Mississippi Development Authority provided assistance through the Momentum Mississippi Incentives program and guidance on available tax incentives to support of the project.
Additionally, the City of Olive Branch is providing the company with local tax incentives to assist with the project.
Teleflex produces specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery,
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program