Teleflex bringing distribution center to DeSoto County
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 3,2012
OLIVE BRANCH — Medical equipment maker Teleflex Inc. is locating a distribution center in Olive Branch.
The Limerick, Pa.-based company says it expects to employ 225 workers within four years of operation.
The company will locate into an existing 627,000-square-foot facility.
The Mississippi Development Authority provided assistance through the Momentum Mississippi Incentives program and guidance on available tax incentives to support of the project.
Additionally, the City of Olive Branch is providing the company with local tax incentives to assist with the project.
Teleflex produces specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery,
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center