Teleflex bringing distribution center to DeSoto County
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 3,2012
OLIVE BRANCH — Medical equipment maker Teleflex Inc. is locating a distribution center in Olive Branch.
The Limerick, Pa.-based company says it expects to employ 225 workers within four years of operation.
The company will locate into an existing 627,000-square-foot facility.
The Mississippi Development Authority provided assistance through the Momentum Mississippi Incentives program and guidance on available tax incentives to support of the project.
Additionally, the City of Olive Branch is providing the company with local tax incentives to assist with the project.
Teleflex produces specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery,
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast