Baptist adds physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Baptist Health Systems is welcoming urologist Allen Haraway, M.D., and pediatric cardiologist David Braden, M.D., of Mississippi Children’s Heart to the medical staff. Haraway has joined the Mississippi Urology Clinic. Haraway, a native of Senatobia, earned his bachelor of arts degree from the University of Mississippi and medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery internship and residency in urology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his fellowship in female pelvic floor and reconstructive surgery at the University of Michigan.
Braden is native of Brookhaven who earned his bachelor of science degree from Mississippi College and his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. There he also completed his internship followed by a residency in the Department of Pediatrics during which he was named Pediatric Resident of the Year. He then completed his fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology at the Medical College of Georgia.
Braden also served in the United States Naval Reserve as a lieutenant commander in the Medical Corps where he received the Leadership Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot