Baptist adds physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Baptist Health Systems is welcoming urologist Allen Haraway, M.D., and pediatric cardiologist David Braden, M.D., of Mississippi Children’s Heart to the medical staff. Haraway has joined the Mississippi Urology Clinic. Haraway, a native of Senatobia, earned his bachelor of arts degree from the University of Mississippi and medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery internship and residency in urology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his fellowship in female pelvic floor and reconstructive surgery at the University of Michigan.
Braden is native of Brookhaven who earned his bachelor of science degree from Mississippi College and his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. There he also completed his internship followed by a residency in the Department of Pediatrics during which he was named Pediatric Resident of the Year. He then completed his fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology at the Medical College of Georgia.
Braden also served in the United States Naval Reserve as a lieutenant commander in the Medical Corps where he received the Leadership Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building