Baptist adds physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Baptist Health Systems is welcoming urologist Allen Haraway, M.D., and pediatric cardiologist David Braden, M.D., of Mississippi Children’s Heart to the medical staff. Haraway has joined the Mississippi Urology Clinic. Haraway, a native of Senatobia, earned his bachelor of arts degree from the University of Mississippi and medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery internship and residency in urology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his fellowship in female pelvic floor and reconstructive surgery at the University of Michigan.
Braden is native of Brookhaven who earned his bachelor of science degree from Mississippi College and his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. There he also completed his internship followed by a residency in the Department of Pediatrics during which he was named Pediatric Resident of the Year. He then completed his fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology at the Medical College of Georgia.
Braden also served in the United States Naval Reserve as a lieutenant commander in the Medical Corps where he received the Leadership Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody