Baptist adds physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Baptist Health Systems is welcoming urologist Allen Haraway, M.D., and pediatric cardiologist David Braden, M.D., of Mississippi Children’s Heart to the medical staff. Haraway has joined the Mississippi Urology Clinic. Haraway, a native of Senatobia, earned his bachelor of arts degree from the University of Mississippi and medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery internship and residency in urology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his fellowship in female pelvic floor and reconstructive surgery at the University of Michigan.
Braden is native of Brookhaven who earned his bachelor of science degree from Mississippi College and his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. There he also completed his internship followed by a residency in the Department of Pediatrics during which he was named Pediatric Resident of the Year. He then completed his fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology at the Medical College of Georgia.
Braden also served in the United States Naval Reserve as a lieutenant commander in the Medical Corps where he received the Leadership Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015