Colonial recognizes Gregory
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Pam Gregory with Bottrell Insurance in Jackson has been recognized by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company as Mississippi Broker of the Year. Gregory has been with Bottrell since 2002 as vice president and employee benefits producer with experience working with employee benefits providers on a regional and national level. Gregory has more than 25 years of employee benefits consulting experience and was named the 2012 Mississippi Association Health Underwriter of the Year.
She is active in the Mississippi insurance community and served as past president of the Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters, past president of the Jackson Association of Health Underwriters and board member of the State Association of Health Underwriters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site