Colonial recognizes Gregory
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Pam Gregory with Bottrell Insurance in Jackson has been recognized by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company as Mississippi Broker of the Year. Gregory has been with Bottrell since 2002 as vice president and employee benefits producer with experience working with employee benefits providers on a regional and national level. Gregory has more than 25 years of employee benefits consulting experience and was named the 2012 Mississippi Association Health Underwriter of the Year.
She is active in the Mississippi insurance community and served as past president of the Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters, past president of the Jackson Association of Health Underwriters and board member of the State Association of Health Underwriters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity