Colonial recognizes Gregory
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Pam Gregory with Bottrell Insurance in Jackson has been recognized by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company as Mississippi Broker of the Year. Gregory has been with Bottrell since 2002 as vice president and employee benefits producer with experience working with employee benefits providers on a regional and national level. Gregory has more than 25 years of employee benefits consulting experience and was named the 2012 Mississippi Association Health Underwriter of the Year.
She is active in the Mississippi insurance community and served as past president of the Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters, past president of the Jackson Association of Health Underwriters and board member of the State Association of Health Underwriters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing