Colonial recognizes Gregory
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Pam Gregory with Bottrell Insurance in Jackson has been recognized by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company as Mississippi Broker of the Year. Gregory has been with Bottrell since 2002 as vice president and employee benefits producer with experience working with employee benefits providers on a regional and national level. Gregory has more than 25 years of employee benefits consulting experience and was named the 2012 Mississippi Association Health Underwriter of the Year.
She is active in the Mississippi insurance community and served as past president of the Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters, past president of the Jackson Association of Health Underwriters and board member of the State Association of Health Underwriters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals