Colonial recognizes Gregory
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Pam Gregory with Bottrell Insurance in Jackson has been recognized by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company as Mississippi Broker of the Year. Gregory has been with Bottrell since 2002 as vice president and employee benefits producer with experience working with employee benefits providers on a regional and national level. Gregory has more than 25 years of employee benefits consulting experience and was named the 2012 Mississippi Association Health Underwriter of the Year.
She is active in the Mississippi insurance community and served as past president of the Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters, past president of the Jackson Association of Health Underwriters and board member of the State Association of Health Underwriters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015