Cupples makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP’s Margaret Oertling Cupples, managing partner of the firm’s Jackson office, is listed in the inaugural edition of the Top 250 Women in Litigation. Cupples focuses her practice on civil appeals and commercial litigation, including asbestos, benzene and silica mass-tort and products liability cases, as well as insurance sales practices, consumer finance, and general commercial litigation.
Cupples earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from Washington & Lee University School of Law. She also has a B.A., magna cum laude, from Trinity University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant