Cupples makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP’s Margaret Oertling Cupples, managing partner of the firm’s Jackson office, is listed in the inaugural edition of the Top 250 Women in Litigation. Cupples focuses her practice on civil appeals and commercial litigation, including asbestos, benzene and silica mass-tort and products liability cases, as well as insurance sales practices, consumer finance, and general commercial litigation.
Cupples earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from Washington & Lee University School of Law. She also has a B.A., magna cum laude, from Trinity University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life