Cupples makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP’s Margaret Oertling Cupples, managing partner of the firm’s Jackson office, is listed in the inaugural edition of the Top 250 Women in Litigation. Cupples focuses her practice on civil appeals and commercial litigation, including asbestos, benzene and silica mass-tort and products liability cases, as well as insurance sales practices, consumer finance, and general commercial litigation.
Cupples earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from Washington & Lee University School of Law. She also has a B.A., magna cum laude, from Trinity University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports