Cupples makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP’s Margaret Oertling Cupples, managing partner of the firm’s Jackson office, is listed in the inaugural edition of the Top 250 Women in Litigation. Cupples focuses her practice on civil appeals and commercial litigation, including asbestos, benzene and silica mass-tort and products liability cases, as well as insurance sales practices, consumer finance, and general commercial litigation.
Cupples earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from Washington & Lee University School of Law. She also has a B.A., magna cum laude, from Trinity University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment