Cupples makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP’s Margaret Oertling Cupples, managing partner of the firm’s Jackson office, is listed in the inaugural edition of the Top 250 Women in Litigation. Cupples focuses her practice on civil appeals and commercial litigation, including asbestos, benzene and silica mass-tort and products liability cases, as well as insurance sales practices, consumer finance, and general commercial litigation.
Cupples earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from Washington & Lee University School of Law. She also has a B.A., magna cum laude, from Trinity University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation