Hobart reappointed chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Jessica Hobart, recreational sports assistant director for aquatics and outdoors at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been reappointed as the chair of the Career Opportunities Center Committee for the 2012-2013 year for the National Intramural Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA).
While interning at the NIRSA National Center, Hobart was charged with running the Career Opportunities Center at the 2010 NIRSA Annual Conference in Anaheim, Calif. She served as a member on the COC Committee during the 2010-2011 year, after which she was then nominated and served as the COC Committee Chair during the 2011-2012 year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics