Hobart reappointed chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Jessica Hobart, recreational sports assistant director for aquatics and outdoors at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been reappointed as the chair of the Career Opportunities Center Committee for the 2012-2013 year for the National Intramural Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA).
While interning at the NIRSA National Center, Hobart was charged with running the Career Opportunities Center at the 2010 NIRSA Annual Conference in Anaheim, Calif. She served as a member on the COC Committee during the 2010-2011 year, after which she was then nominated and served as the COC Committee Chair during the 2011-2012 year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending