Hobart reappointed chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Jessica Hobart, recreational sports assistant director for aquatics and outdoors at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been reappointed as the chair of the Career Opportunities Center Committee for the 2012-2013 year for the National Intramural Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA).
While interning at the NIRSA National Center, Hobart was charged with running the Career Opportunities Center at the 2010 NIRSA Annual Conference in Anaheim, Calif. She served as a member on the COC Committee during the 2010-2011 year, after which she was then nominated and served as the COC Committee Chair during the 2011-2012 year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so