Hobart reappointed chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Jessica Hobart, recreational sports assistant director for aquatics and outdoors at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been reappointed as the chair of the Career Opportunities Center Committee for the 2012-2013 year for the National Intramural Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA).
While interning at the NIRSA National Center, Hobart was charged with running the Career Opportunities Center at the 2010 NIRSA Annual Conference in Anaheim, Calif. She served as a member on the COC Committee during the 2010-2011 year, after which she was then nominated and served as the COC Committee Chair during the 2011-2012 year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions