Hobart reappointed chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Jessica Hobart, recreational sports assistant director for aquatics and outdoors at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been reappointed as the chair of the Career Opportunities Center Committee for the 2012-2013 year for the National Intramural Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA).
While interning at the NIRSA National Center, Hobart was charged with running the Career Opportunities Center at the 2010 NIRSA Annual Conference in Anaheim, Calif. She served as a member on the COC Committee during the 2010-2011 year, after which she was then nominated and served as the COC Committee Chair during the 2011-2012 year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal