Mad Genius hires five, promotes one
Mad Genius has welcomed five new additions to its staff along with a recent promotion. Robert Pettit has been named digital content specialist. A recent graduate of the University of Mississippi, Pettit has a background in online marketing strategy and implementing social media campaigns.
Leann Smith has been named co-op manager/media assistant. Smith studied at LSU-Monroe and brings over a decade of experience in media planning.
Leslie Galloway has joined the staff as a designer with four years of experience in creative production and design. Galloway is a graduate of Delta State University.
Anna Broussard has been named interactive designer. Broussard is a recent graduate of Louisiana Tech University with a BA in communication design.
Monte Kraus has joined the staff as a video producer with 15 years of experience in video/film production and direction. Kraus is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Associate art director Ian Hanson was recently promoted to senior designer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015