Mad Genius hires five, promotes one
Mad Genius has welcomed five new additions to its staff along with a recent promotion. Robert Pettit has been named digital content specialist. A recent graduate of the University of Mississippi, Pettit has a background in online marketing strategy and implementing social media campaigns.
Leann Smith has been named co-op manager/media assistant. Smith studied at LSU-Monroe and brings over a decade of experience in media planning.
Leslie Galloway has joined the staff as a designer with four years of experience in creative production and design. Galloway is a graduate of Delta State University.
Anna Broussard has been named interactive designer. Broussard is a recent graduate of Louisiana Tech University with a BA in communication design.
Monte Kraus has joined the staff as a video producer with 15 years of experience in video/film production and direction. Kraus is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Associate art director Ian Hanson was recently promoted to senior designer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today