Mad Genius hires five, promotes one
Mad Genius has welcomed five new additions to its staff along with a recent promotion. Robert Pettit has been named digital content specialist. A recent graduate of the University of Mississippi, Pettit has a background in online marketing strategy and implementing social media campaigns.
Leann Smith has been named co-op manager/media assistant. Smith studied at LSU-Monroe and brings over a decade of experience in media planning.
Leslie Galloway has joined the staff as a designer with four years of experience in creative production and design. Galloway is a graduate of Delta State University.
Anna Broussard has been named interactive designer. Broussard is a recent graduate of Louisiana Tech University with a BA in communication design.
Monte Kraus has joined the staff as a video producer with 15 years of experience in video/film production and direction. Kraus is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Associate art director Ian Hanson was recently promoted to senior designer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal