Mad Genius hires five, promotes one
Mad Genius has welcomed five new additions to its staff along with a recent promotion. Robert Pettit has been named digital content specialist. A recent graduate of the University of Mississippi, Pettit has a background in online marketing strategy and implementing social media campaigns.
Leann Smith has been named co-op manager/media assistant. Smith studied at LSU-Monroe and brings over a decade of experience in media planning.
Leslie Galloway has joined the staff as a designer with four years of experience in creative production and design. Galloway is a graduate of Delta State University.
Anna Broussard has been named interactive designer. Broussard is a recent graduate of Louisiana Tech University with a BA in communication design.
Monte Kraus has joined the staff as a video producer with 15 years of experience in video/film production and direction. Kraus is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Associate art director Ian Hanson was recently promoted to senior designer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up