Rotary installs board
The Rotary Club of Edgewater recently gathered for the installation of the board of directors for 2012 – 2013. Rotary’s district governor, Don Bryan from Slidell, La., installed Lori Davis, branch manager for The First Bank in Biloxi, as incoming president. Other members installed to the board were Susan Church, Sandi Pickard, Joy Groundas, Mike Cooper, Lori David, Harry Piascik, Gill Miller, Keith Rhodes, Carl Fallo, Tom Collins and Nancy Fobes.
Fobes, of Biloxi, also received the Rotarian of the Year Award for her years of dedication and service to Rotary Club of Edgewater.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years