Rotary installs board
The Rotary Club of Edgewater recently gathered for the installation of the board of directors for 2012 – 2013. Rotary’s district governor, Don Bryan from Slidell, La., installed Lori Davis, branch manager for The First Bank in Biloxi, as incoming president. Other members installed to the board were Susan Church, Sandi Pickard, Joy Groundas, Mike Cooper, Lori David, Harry Piascik, Gill Miller, Keith Rhodes, Carl Fallo, Tom Collins and Nancy Fobes.
Fobes, of Biloxi, also received the Rotarian of the Year Award for her years of dedication and service to Rotary Club of Edgewater.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement