Rotary installs board
The Rotary Club of Edgewater recently gathered for the installation of the board of directors for 2012 – 2013. Rotary’s district governor, Don Bryan from Slidell, La., installed Lori Davis, branch manager for The First Bank in Biloxi, as incoming president. Other members installed to the board were Susan Church, Sandi Pickard, Joy Groundas, Mike Cooper, Lori David, Harry Piascik, Gill Miller, Keith Rhodes, Carl Fallo, Tom Collins and Nancy Fobes.
Fobes, of Biloxi, also received the Rotarian of the Year Award for her years of dedication and service to Rotary Club of Edgewater.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager