Rotary installs board
The Rotary Club of Edgewater recently gathered for the installation of the board of directors for 2012 – 2013. Rotary’s district governor, Don Bryan from Slidell, La., installed Lori Davis, branch manager for The First Bank in Biloxi, as incoming president. Other members installed to the board were Susan Church, Sandi Pickard, Joy Groundas, Mike Cooper, Lori David, Harry Piascik, Gill Miller, Keith Rhodes, Carl Fallo, Tom Collins and Nancy Fobes.
Fobes, of Biloxi, also received the Rotarian of the Year Award for her years of dedication and service to Rotary Club of Edgewater.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job