Rotary installs board
The Rotary Club of Edgewater recently gathered for the installation of the board of directors for 2012 – 2013. Rotary’s district governor, Don Bryan from Slidell, La., installed Lori Davis, branch manager for The First Bank in Biloxi, as incoming president. Other members installed to the board were Susan Church, Sandi Pickard, Joy Groundas, Mike Cooper, Lori David, Harry Piascik, Gill Miller, Keith Rhodes, Carl Fallo, Tom Collins and Nancy Fobes.
Fobes, of Biloxi, also received the Rotarian of the Year Award for her years of dedication and service to Rotary Club of Edgewater.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history