Sanders moves up
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Bruff Sanders has been promoted at Community Bank to senior vice president over commercial banking for the Columbus Banking Center.
Sanders, who has more than 16 years of banking experience and is a graduate of Mississippi State University, is actively involved in civic and community affairs throughout the Golden Triangle. He is a member of the board of directors for Habitat for Humanity in Columbus and the Mississippi Methodist Senior Services for Henry Clay Hotel/ Dugan Nursing Home. He serves as a member of the Bull Sullivan Committee for East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), an advisory committee member for EMCC’s Banking and Finance Technology Program, and is also involved with Rotary, United Way and American Cancer Society.
A native of Louisville, Sanders is married to Dr. Melanie Sanders, associate dean of instruction at East Mississippi Community College. They currently reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years