Sanders moves up
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Bruff Sanders has been promoted at Community Bank to senior vice president over commercial banking for the Columbus Banking Center.
Sanders, who has more than 16 years of banking experience and is a graduate of Mississippi State University, is actively involved in civic and community affairs throughout the Golden Triangle. He is a member of the board of directors for Habitat for Humanity in Columbus and the Mississippi Methodist Senior Services for Henry Clay Hotel/ Dugan Nursing Home. He serves as a member of the Bull Sullivan Committee for East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), an advisory committee member for EMCC’s Banking and Finance Technology Program, and is also involved with Rotary, United Way and American Cancer Society.
A native of Louisville, Sanders is married to Dr. Melanie Sanders, associate dean of instruction at East Mississippi Community College. They currently reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location