Sanders moves up
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Bruff Sanders has been promoted at Community Bank to senior vice president over commercial banking for the Columbus Banking Center.
Sanders, who has more than 16 years of banking experience and is a graduate of Mississippi State University, is actively involved in civic and community affairs throughout the Golden Triangle. He is a member of the board of directors for Habitat for Humanity in Columbus and the Mississippi Methodist Senior Services for Henry Clay Hotel/ Dugan Nursing Home. He serves as a member of the Bull Sullivan Committee for East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), an advisory committee member for EMCC’s Banking and Finance Technology Program, and is also involved with Rotary, United Way and American Cancer Society.
A native of Louisville, Sanders is married to Dr. Melanie Sanders, associate dean of instruction at East Mississippi Community College. They currently reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015