Sanders moves up
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Bruff Sanders has been promoted at Community Bank to senior vice president over commercial banking for the Columbus Banking Center.
Sanders, who has more than 16 years of banking experience and is a graduate of Mississippi State University, is actively involved in civic and community affairs throughout the Golden Triangle. He is a member of the board of directors for Habitat for Humanity in Columbus and the Mississippi Methodist Senior Services for Henry Clay Hotel/ Dugan Nursing Home. He serves as a member of the Bull Sullivan Committee for East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), an advisory committee member for EMCC’s Banking and Finance Technology Program, and is also involved with Rotary, United Way and American Cancer Society.
A native of Louisville, Sanders is married to Dr. Melanie Sanders, associate dean of instruction at East Mississippi Community College. They currently reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending