Sanders moves up
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Bruff Sanders has been promoted at Community Bank to senior vice president over commercial banking for the Columbus Banking Center.
Sanders, who has more than 16 years of banking experience and is a graduate of Mississippi State University, is actively involved in civic and community affairs throughout the Golden Triangle. He is a member of the board of directors for Habitat for Humanity in Columbus and the Mississippi Methodist Senior Services for Henry Clay Hotel/ Dugan Nursing Home. He serves as a member of the Bull Sullivan Committee for East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), an advisory committee member for EMCC’s Banking and Finance Technology Program, and is also involved with Rotary, United Way and American Cancer Society.
A native of Louisville, Sanders is married to Dr. Melanie Sanders, associate dean of instruction at East Mississippi Community College. They currently reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option