Thompson named investigator
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Vascular Specialists Department, in conjunction with Forrest General Hospital, is participating in a national, FDA-approved carotid stenting trial called EV3. Keith Thompson, D.O., a vascular specialist with Hattiesburg Clinic, has been selected to serve as site principal investigator.
Thompson has also recently participated in other FDA trials including minimally invasive percutaneous aortic aneurysm repair, as well as endovascular treatment of peripheral arterial disease. He is board-certified in vascular surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators