Thompson named investigator
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Vascular Specialists Department, in conjunction with Forrest General Hospital, is participating in a national, FDA-approved carotid stenting trial called EV3. Keith Thompson, D.O., a vascular specialist with Hattiesburg Clinic, has been selected to serve as site principal investigator.
Thompson has also recently participated in other FDA trials including minimally invasive percutaneous aortic aneurysm repair, as well as endovascular treatment of peripheral arterial disease. He is board-certified in vascular surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!