Thompson named investigator
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Vascular Specialists Department, in conjunction with Forrest General Hospital, is participating in a national, FDA-approved carotid stenting trial called EV3. Keith Thompson, D.O., a vascular specialist with Hattiesburg Clinic, has been selected to serve as site principal investigator.
Thompson has also recently participated in other FDA trials including minimally invasive percutaneous aortic aneurysm repair, as well as endovascular treatment of peripheral arterial disease. He is board-certified in vascular surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center