Thompson named investigator
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Vascular Specialists Department, in conjunction with Forrest General Hospital, is participating in a national, FDA-approved carotid stenting trial called EV3. Keith Thompson, D.O., a vascular specialist with Hattiesburg Clinic, has been selected to serve as site principal investigator.
Thompson has also recently participated in other FDA trials including minimally invasive percutaneous aortic aneurysm repair, as well as endovascular treatment of peripheral arterial disease. He is board-certified in vascular surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete