Thompson named investigator
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 5,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Vascular Specialists Department, in conjunction with Forrest General Hospital, is participating in a national, FDA-approved carotid stenting trial called EV3. Keith Thompson, D.O., a vascular specialist with Hattiesburg Clinic, has been selected to serve as site principal investigator.
Thompson has also recently participated in other FDA trials including minimally invasive percutaneous aortic aneurysm repair, as well as endovascular treatment of peripheral arterial disease. He is board-certified in vascular surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports