Davis named leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
Sumner Davis has been named department head of the Mississippi State University Extension Service center that supports local governments. Davis has served the center as interim department head since July 2010.
An Alabama native, Davis holds degrees from Mississippi State University in history and public policy.
He is married to the former Jennifer Landrum, and they have two children, Griffin, 8 and Addison, 5.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line