Davis named leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
Sumner Davis has been named department head of the Mississippi State University Extension Service center that supports local governments. Davis has served the center as interim department head since July 2010.
An Alabama native, Davis holds degrees from Mississippi State University in history and public policy.
He is married to the former Jennifer Landrum, and they have two children, Griffin, 8 and Addison, 5.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015