Davis named leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
Sumner Davis has been named department head of the Mississippi State University Extension Service center that supports local governments. Davis has served the center as interim department head since July 2010.
An Alabama native, Davis holds degrees from Mississippi State University in history and public policy.
He is married to the former Jennifer Landrum, and they have two children, Griffin, 8 and Addison, 5.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts