Davis named leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
Sumner Davis has been named department head of the Mississippi State University Extension Service center that supports local governments. Davis has served the center as interim department head since July 2010.
An Alabama native, Davis holds degrees from Mississippi State University in history and public policy.
He is married to the former Jennifer Landrum, and they have two children, Griffin, 8 and Addison, 5.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign