Davis named leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
Sumner Davis has been named department head of the Mississippi State University Extension Service center that supports local governments. Davis has served the center as interim department head since July 2010.
An Alabama native, Davis holds degrees from Mississippi State University in history and public policy.
He is married to the former Jennifer Landrum, and they have two children, Griffin, 8 and Addison, 5.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M